Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SEA ethnics coping about Taylor Swift and other Western celebrities not touring in their countries.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Taylor Swift’s Singapore shows leave Malaysian, Thai, Philippine fans dismayed: ‘how could you forget about us?’

"How could you forget about us:soy::foidSoy:," Jfl, she probably doesn't even know what those countries are:feelskek:.

Dejected Taylor Swift fans in Southeast Asia could not hide their disappointment after the US pop icon revealed Singapore was the only regional stop of her much-anticipated Eras Tour next year, with many envying the wealthy city state’s ability to land big-name concerts including six shows by Britain’s Coldplay in January.
“I can’t wait to see so many of you on The Eras Tour next year at these new international dates!” Swift wrote on Instagram after announcing multiple dates in Singapore, Japan, Australia and Europe. The American singer’s fans, known as Swifties, in Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines struggled to come to terms with her decision to skip their countries and pick Singapore’s National Stadium for the gigs on March 2-4.

“How could you forget about us?” one fan questioned on Twitter.
Jfl, literally those memes IRL:feelskek::feelskek:.

48f4ahewcsj21.jpg
aXgX5PD_460s.jpg
9u0yhdbacp181.png
maxresdefault.jpg
Em0vFQFXUAA75OZ.jpg

Seems like the first map should be changed to probably (Singapore.):feelshaha:

The way some of there guys are coping, lol.

Malaysians blamed conservative political parties for the band and Swift giving them the cold shoulder.

“I don’t think she’ll come to Malaysia because her concert outfits won’t be according to the stupid Malaysian concert rules,” a user said, referring to the racy dresses worn by the singer during her performance.
"I-I-It's just our stupid conservative politicians, she would totally come to our shithole ASAP if she could dress like a whore on stage here:feels::feels:."

Meanwhile, the article itself mentions that Coldplay, who don't exactly have a dress code problem, also came just to Singapore and didn't give a single shit about any of the shitholes around it:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor, Coldplay and others don't even know what Malaysia, Thailand etc., even are. Their entire idea of SEA is probably as some generic, poor brown place where the type of brown people that do yoga come from. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought that Singapore is the entire SEA and they didn't even realize that there are countries they ignored like this:feelshaha::feelskek:.

At least some guys there know what's up.

The mood was even more disheartening on Malaysian social media where music buffs, already reeling from their unsuccessful bid to convince Coldplay to add a second show to its sold-out November 22 act, expressed their frustration: “There are only two countries in Asia, don’t call it a world tour.”

Meanwhile, the 33-year-old singer’s plan to stage five Australian shows in February and none in neighbouring New Zealand has also left Kiwis despondent. “No NZ tour. Perhaps she only has maps that don’t show NZ at all and may not know we exist,” said a Facebook user.

You’re not entitled to popular celebrities touring in your shithole, sweaty.

Maybe they should just take a shower. And stop eating all that stinky food.

No one wants to tour the shit holes.

"I-I-It's just our stupid conservative politicians, she would totally come to our shithole ASAP if she could dress like a whore on stage here:feels::feels:."
Gooks are such weak Spineless purposeless pointless Western man and woman worshippers. They remind me of soulless Zombies. They need another Tsunami to wip them into shape

And yet normies worship these imbeciles and deem them as the saviors of humanity.
Fucking imbeciles, I wish I could kill all of these faggots in cold blood.

Good. Who would want some degenerate in their country.

normie niggers love to worship those so-called muuuuuuuuuh CELEBRITIES.

loooooooooool

they fart shit and piss like all people do.

worshipping false idols like those

imagining feel bad coz muuuuuuuuuh taylor swift aint gonna host some tour in the country. oh the horror

push a cloth soaked with gasoline into her cunt and light it on fire and watch her scream in agony to death coz thats wat those cunts fucking deserve

for those cunts like "coldplay" or whatever shit name they r shove those into their shitholes.

I hate western cucks so fucking much

No one wants to tour the shit holes.
There's not enough of them with money to spend on tickets to make it worthwhile for the big acts.

Who would want those degenerate fags here anyway

Whining turd world SEAmonkies: "we want civilization!!!"
Glorious Dai Nippon Teikoku: "we will be happy to oblige"
SEAmonkies: "umm, uhh... no, not like that!"