Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Se7en: John Doe was a truecel?

Kaichee

Kaichee

卐Australia Enjoyer卐
★★★
John Doe (Kevin Spacey) from Se7en was so disgusted with society, that he started killing people in the form of the 7 Deadly Sins. I believe John Doe is Hollywood's interpretation of an incel, before they knew what an incel was. Saying Doe was an incel is compelling. 15 years ago I would have thought that Doe and De-fens (Falling Down) were the bad guys - its amazing how your world view can change so much. Anyway just my opinion and it was an awesome movie.

1. Glutony - Doe meets a fat victim and is disgusted by his weight. Force feeds him to death
2. Greed - Doe targets a corrupt lawyer and makes him remove a pound of flesh
3. Sloth - Doe forces a junkie to remain in bed for a year, until he wastes away
4. Lust - Doe forces a man to have sex with a prostitute using a knife dildo
5. Pride - Doe gives Stacey a choice to either live or die, after he disfigures her. She chooses death.
6. Envy - Doe tries to experience the family he never had and kills a detectives wife.
7 - Wrath - Doe attempts to enrage the detective to the point of murdering him.

"Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face."
"What sick, ridiculous puppets we are, and what gross little stage we dance on. What fun we have dancing and fucking, not a care in the world. Not knowing that we are nothing. We are not what was intended."

John Doe's diaries, during the credits, show him hating on women and chads;

I need to give this a watch

Yup its kino, a true reflections of the depravity of humanity that we excused due to le society

What do those notes even day I cant understand any of it

Yeah bro, its a must watch! also Falling Down and Joker!
I've seen Joker but still need to see falling down

Honestly, this movie has really caught my attention: I have to watch it & when I do, I will make a thread covering it more or less.
Yup its kino, a true reflections of the depravity of humanity that we excused due to le society
The thing is, people will excuse the poor character of the victims in this case -in spite of the fact it was consequential & detrimental to both themselves & others- simply for the fact they were "innocent" under the modern Liberal guise of it: In the sense, that if you aren't directly harming others and/or breaching some kind of social contract, you are innocent.

So the billionaires who exploit millions & leech off hard work are innocent?
So the politicians who sell their countries out -allowing hordes of immigrants who lower the QoL, increase crime, cause friction with the locals, and are a net-negative to the economy -are innocent?
So foids who deprive men of a basic need are innocent?

Clearly, the antagonist(antagonist isn't always the villain per-say) noticed how decadent, disgusting, and overall harmful our "society" is due to the selfish actions of individuals: Thus, he lost his mind in the sheer lunacy of it all.

John Doe (Kevin Spacey) from Se7en was so disgusted with society, that he started killing people in the form of the 7 Deadly Sins. I believe John Doe is Hollywood's interpretation of an incel, before they knew what an incel was. Saying Doe was an incel is compelling. 15 years ago I would have thought that Doe and De-fens (Falling Down) were the bad guys - its amazing how your world view can change so much. Anyway just my opinion and it was an awesome movie.

View attachment 1233000
1. Glutony - Doe meets a fat victim and is disgusted by his weight. Force feeds him to death
3. Sloth - Doe forces a junkie to remain in bed for a year, until he wastes away
5. Pride - Doe gives Stacey a choice to either live or die, after he disfigures her. She chooses death.
6. Envy - Doe tries to experience the family he never had and kills a detectives wife.

"Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face."
"What sick, ridiculous puppets we are, and what gross little stage we dance on. What fun we have dancing and fucking, not a care in the world. Not knowing that we are nothing. We are not what was intended."

View attachment 1233007View attachment 1233009
View attachment 1233010
Great movie and good outlook on the guy tbh

Honestly, this movie has really caught my attention: I have to watch it & when I do, I will make a thread covering it more or less.
WHich one? Se7en or Falling Down? Falling Down is so fucking based.

The thing is, people will excuse the poor character of the victims in this case -in spite of the fact it was consequential & detrimental to both themselves & others- simply for the fact they were "innocent" under the modern Liberal guise of it: In the sense, that if you aren't directly harming others and/or breaching some kind of social contract, you are innocent.

So the billionaires who exploit millions & leech off hard work are innocent?
So the politicians who sell their countries out -allowing hordes of immigrants who lower the QoL, increase crime, cause friction with the locals, and are a net-negative to the economy -are innocent?
So foids who deprive men of a basic need are innocent?

Clearly, the antagonist(antagonist isn't always the villain per-say) noticed how decadent, disgusting, and overall harmful our "society" is due to the selfish actions of individuals: Thus, he lost his mind in the sheer lunacy of it all.
EXTREME HIGH IQ-CEL TAKE. Nah for the laisses-faire way society views morality is how things like sodomy and transgenderism is allowed to propagate any and every form of degeneracy is allowed as long as the lie about the harm it does. Because homosexuals and transexual sexually abuse boys to spread there mental illness but cultural Marxist work overtime to detach behavior from ideas and people from recognizing basic patterns.

View attachment 1233000

View attachment 1233007View attachment 1233009
View attachment 1233010
If there were any portrayal of an Incel in this movie, it would be the "sloth" guy who literally LDARed. That scene fucked me up as a kid

The city has no name either basically telling us it can be any city / is every city.

And I love seeing Brad Pitts character getting his naive optimistic gigachad fueled worldview disintegrate slowly every kill, always a good watch dat movie.

EXTREME HIGH IQ-CEL TAKE
Thank you.
. Nah for the laisses-faire way society views morality is how things like sodomy and transgenderism is allowed to propagate any and every form of degeneracy is allowed as long as the lie about the harm it does. Because homosexuals and transexual sexually abuse boys to spread their mental illness but cultural Marxist work overtime to detach behavior from ideas and people from recognizing basic patterns.
Mostly correct I'd say.

Pattern recognition is important to understanding things.

The city has no name either basically telling us it can be any city / is every city.

And I love seeing Brad Pitts character getting his naive optimistic gigachad fueled worldview disintegrate slowly every kill, always a good watch dat movie.
I need to watch this ASAP.

This is an all time great movie, an incel getting the better of gigachad Brad Pitt