Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scumbags

W

whopper

Banned
-
You are disgusting human beings and ought to be completely ashamed of yourselves, scumbags. Women are not to blame for the fact that you not only look awful but also act like complete dicks. If you were halfway decent human beings I 100% guarantee you that you would receive more female attention. POS doesn't even begin to describe you. Ugh.

white women are disgusting and should be raped

You are disgusting and should get the electric chair, you stupid fleabag.

I sexually identify as a tortoise.

whopper said:
You are disgusting and should get the electric chair, you stupid fleabag.

white women will never fuck you.

they want BBC, white boi

im actually non binary soooo yeah

And that is their right. They can decide who the fuck they want to be with. No one is obligated to let you push your shriveled little excuse for a dick into their bodies.

What did you hope to accomplish coming and here and posting this garbage? Stupid fucking normie scum, get ready to be banned BITCH

You SJW's deserve to be put in torture camps

Go and ban me. I'm a woman, BTW, you fucking morons. And the electric chair is too good for y'all, fucking entitled rapist idiots.

whopper said:
Go and ban me. I'm a woman, BTW, you fucking morons. And the electric chair is too good for y'all, fucking entitled rapist idiots.

K, thanks, bye.

Eat lead whore

MODS MODS MODS

whopper said:
Shut the fuck up man whore
lmao what

See you when you're 30 and have to settle for some balding fucking loser with whom you can't form a connection due to having already been with hundreds of other men

This is gonna be you: "being married is so booooooooooooooooorrriiiiiiiiinnnng, I'm feel soooooooooo trapped I want more diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick"

kys you whore