Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Script For Adding Custom Tags To Users

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
Another great script by incelerated. The Custom User Tags script is finally here.
With this script you will be able to assign tags for each user. Useful for tagging brocels, fakecels, racists, jews, fags, etc.

This is what it looks like:

Ince
Menta

This is a gif, showing it in action:

Ido

To use it:
1- Install a user script manager for your browser (Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey)
2- Install the script from here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/428704-custom-user-tags
3- Enjoy

(Note: If you uninstall the script or remove the extension your tags will be lost.)
(Note2: I always publish then test, so if you see any bugs feel free to report them.)

Tagging people from the thread where this was requested:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Incellectual @ScornedStoic @Idlevillagercel @turbocuckcel_7000 @dreadtheblackpill

More stuff by incelerated:

*** With Incelerated Scripts Stay Ahead Of Admins ***

Gigabased, you mog the mods at putting effort into this site

Another great script by incelerated. The Custom User Tags script is finally here.
With this script you will be able to assign tags for each user. Useful for tagging brocels, fakecels, racists, jews, fags, etc.

This is what it looks like:

View attachment 462336View attachment 462337

This is a gif, showing it in action:

View attachment 462338

To use it:
1- Install a user script manager for your browser (Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey)
2- Install the script from here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/428704-custom-user-tags
3- Enjoy

(Note: If you uninstall the script or remove the extension your tags will be lost.)
(Note2: I always publish then test, so if you see any bugs feel free to report them.)

Tagging people from the thread where this was requested:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Incellectual @ScornedStoic @Idlevillagercel @turbocuckcel_7000 @dreadtheblackpill

More stuff by incelerated:

*** With Incelerated Scripts Stay Ahead Of Admins ***

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thought

Wtf you're a genius I'm voting for you!

The noinstall pill completely obliterated me :feelsrope:

Capture