Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Screw you cuck tears

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
With the full force of hypergamy in action it won't be long before someone else has had enough in the USA, especially with the population size.

Last edited:
Of course it won't. This is only the beginning. :feelzez:

Can we have a secret hand shake so we don't get shot?

I think violentcels should be aware of what they wish for. Once governments are out for a certain group..like they were with isis muslims...they dont care about the law anymore.

All you keyboard warriors thinking your anonymous...governments can trace anyone of us if they really want to. Then your life is even more fucked.

The beta uprising has begun.

I think violentcels should be aware of what they wish for. Once governments are out for a certain group..like they were with isis muslims...they dont care about the law anymore.

All you keyboard warriors thinking your anonymous...governments can trace anyone of us if they really want to. Then your life is even more fucked.
I never said I'm gonna do anything lol I'm just explaining the situation

the truth.

I never said I'm gonna do anything lol I'm just explaining the situation
Im just saying dont cut yourself on being too edgy. I only fear governments because they can really fuck your life to the fullest.

If you go outside you deserve to be shot. Incels have no business even being in public so the risk of an incel dying is very low.

I believe that American government knew about several mass shooters and did not stop them in order to push the gun grabbing agenda. I even think that some of the people who did it were groomed into killers by feds.

Hah, try again kiddo; I'm using the Fast Banana incognito theme. Government can't tell it's really an incel site.

The Fire rises hue hue hue!!!!!!

Lesson one to surviving a school shooting: never mog the shooter.

People should choose the venues better IMO. Lots of innocent people dying in all incel attacks so far.

I don't condone anyone being killed, but a femoid slut deserves it more than some Asian incel (like the ones ER killed) or some random old gentleman (like Minassian killed).