Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Scream micropenis joke

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
In the first scream movie there's a joke about a guy with a small penis, where a photo of his flaccid dick is show and it's still bigger than mine in flacid state :society::feelsrope:

Are you sure that wasn't scary movie?

Classic jew movies.

In the last movie MC foid literally calls the villain virgin (I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING BTW)

Demonic movies of an era of Pedowood that should be buried and burned, when muh sex muh frat chad parody "comedies" were pumped out en masse to great success alongside the shitty stoner "comedies".

In the most recent movie the cunt whore protag literally mocks the villain for dying a virgin

In the last movie MC foid literally calls the villain virgin (I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING BTW)
The one with mutt ortega? The villain is an incel who knows what chad means but is played by a supermodel

Brutal, still; I think I might have it worse because I never seen anyone smaller than mine.