Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Scotty Kilmer auto mechanic

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One of my copes is watching Scotty Kilmer on YouTube. I get to learn a lot about cars and he’s pretty entertaining. Here is a video he did on old Honda CR-V which are great cars. I want to get one because they are cheap and run forever.

Yea I watch his stuff too

That’s pretty cool man

Wish i own a car

he's a boomer and quite typical of such a generation shits on new cars and technology which is incredibly based

don't let you know who see this thread though

He's very based. The guy is loaded with money but still drives a shitbox while I see ethnics buy entry level luxury cars while living in a shithole. JFL at ethnics trying to show off.

View attachment 228049
he's a boomer and quite typical of such a generation shits on new cars and technology which is incredibly based

don't let you know who see this thread though
The new cars technology is great but is made shitty on purpose. Planned obsolescence so the rich auto makers get more money because cars no longer last 20+ years. For example my truck is 20 years old and has 200k miles and runs like a dream.

He's very based. The guy is loaded with money but still drives a shitbox while I see ethnics buy entry level luxury cars while living in a shithole. JFL at ethnics trying to show off.
Yeah I like this about him and have adopted it for myself. I’m a frugal person who lives beneath my means but especially with cars. I have zero interest in new expensive cars. Like I said, I want my next car to be an old Honda CR-V like the one in the video above.

I don't like cars ngl