Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scottish incel stalks random roastie

Soz its Glasgow but whatever

St. Candlecel

The NTpill destroyed him

I don't understand a word what they are saying

lol that accent is interesting

Guy seemed tall though mogs me

StCandleCel of Glasgow

Have you seen how he changes his personality and she flees that was a hilarious prank
Foids on IT pretending they would murder and arrest incels if that happened to them but the usual foid thing is just to run away

Why do foids always overreact like this? I've been attacked and strangled unconscious in my apartment stairwell, yet I wasn't crying and screaming like this woman

It's always like this - women can dish it out, yet they get offended over the most miniscule thing or overact like in this situation

Why do foids always overreact like this? I've been attacked and strangled unconscious in my apartment stairwell, yet I wasn't crying and screaming like this woman

It's always like this - women can dish it out, yet they get offended over the most miniscule thing or overact like in this situation
This

Tbh, I read the comments and watched the video - I didn't notice the guy coming back up the stairs. Ok, fair enough, that's scary and she made a good decision to flee...but she could have just been like "there's some crazy guy in the apartment building"...there was no need for the crying and whatever

More common is in a situation of danger - women will be crying and screaming themselves, yet will demand men risk their lives to try and solve the situation - even if there like a 99% chance of death...women will literally want men to kill themselves, to save some bitch - like, seriously, the fucking audacity

Can't understand the accent properly.
But the guy was based:lul::lul:
If I had his height, I would've ascended long ago:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Truly is a crazy world after all ain't it

Halp halp! There’s a non Chad in the stairwell!