Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @ScornedStoic on the Incel Podcast

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

@ScornedStoic

Last edited:
what did he talk about?
i listened to the one with bummerdrummer before

Interesting, I’ll take a listen later

i'll listen to it after watching face's stream tbh

Oh I saw this, neat stuff. Voice is nice to listen to

@FastBananaCEO you should go on the incel podcast kek

God damn it that was one of the most blackpilled things i have ever heard. His blackpills were like black holes. I think he was even blackpilling Naama. Poor bloke - he reminded me a lot of me at that age.

we need @LastGerman to get on there and talk about the drivers license pill

It's Naama who runs it. @Grotesque is on it next week. I was on there last august and a few other times. Bummers been on it, reggie, serge, master, jack, FaceandLMS etc etc. I can ask her for you if you want

Her? I thought u were joking. Is this the person who was on FACEandLMS once and she is blackpilled or somethn despite bein female? Don't ask I can't be on there atm hopefully nother time but thank.

Last edited:
Why joking? and she wasnt on faces streams no. Face went on her podcast. But yeah she doesnt deny lookism etc. Shes ex-hollywood so she's fairly versed as to how looks obsessed people can be. His episode was a few weeks back. Have a look at the episode listing. Was also a good episode tbh.
Fairs g. Thought u were jokin cuz sometimes ppl refer to males on here as she as a joke because you are calling someone by a certain gender despite them not being that gender init.

ah yeah I see what you meant now. My bad.
Tenor

really interesting talk, I ended up listening to both episodes he was on
@ScornedStoic you're very High IQ, your thought process is so fast, bro... a couple times, I actually had to pause, go back and listen to it again

will listen later maybe