Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scoliosiscels who got correction

L

Losercel1234

Greycel
Did you grow any taller? What was your curve, did you get the normal fusion surgery? Did your posture improve?

I wish I got correction man. Doctors don't permit me to get the surgery

I know I lost about one inch. Hope I can correct it with physio.

I wish I got correction man. Doctors don't permit me to get the surgery
Really? Is your scoliosis too minor or are you too old?
I know I lost about one inch. Hope I can correct it with physio.
Definitely an outlier result, studies say on avg you will gain 27mm. Good luck with physio

Really? Is your scoliosis too minor or are you too old?
Double scoliosis. 26 degree thoracic, 30 degree lumbar. Idk doctors tell me it's minor and not worth of getting surgery. And I'm 19. Too old for braces

Double scoliosis. 26 degree thoracic, 30 degree lumbar. Idk doctors tell me it's minor and not worth of getting surgery. And I'm 19. Too old for braces
Is it noticeable? Mine is fine when im wearing a shirt but my shirtless back looks subhuman

Is it noticeable? Mine is fine when im wearing a shirt but my shirtless back looks subhuman
Unnoticeable actually. Even when I'm shirtless no one actually knows. But when my back's arched forward it clearly shows that I have unequal muscle distribution in the left and right part of my back

Unnoticeable actually. Even when I'm shirtless no one actually knows. But when my back's arched forward it clearly shows that I have unequal muscle distribution in the left and right part of my back
If its unnoticeable why did you want the surgery? SMV increase or avoiding oldcel future issues?

If its unnoticeable why did you want the surgery? SMV increase or avoiding oldcel future issues?
I get back pain easier than normal people when I sit too long. And I have many computer tasks to do so the surgery would help.

Also of course SMV increase. If I ascend I don't want my partner to know that I have scoliosis, implying I'm of lower genetic quality than it seems. That would be great if I could decrease the scoliosis degree at least. And yes I wanna avoid oldcel issues as I would have more pain and 0.5/10 SMV. Plus that 27 mm sounds great tbh