Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scientistcels should band together to make android girls

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
We may need Africa and Japan to make this up. Hopefully the rest of the world can follow. Look at all the advantages it can provide
  • Never ages
  • Roasties all around the world will be quivering in their boots
  • We can get Chad on the ride too. The Roasties will see how many Chads only love them for the prize inside
  • You're having sex with the perfect girl.
  • The sex may even be better
  • Always ready for it too
  • You can customize it however you please
  • If you're a "muh warm fleshy feeling" kind of guy then you can stay with the millions of desperate foids
  • Can't accuse you of sexual assault
  • Quiet with the push of a button
  • 2D wives for those hentai autist will make its way into reality shortly after
  • Able to satisfy any fetish you have

There is the obvious issue of dying out due to the lack of breeding. To that I say we either make artificial wombs or we simply die in peace.

id still find it weird to have sex with a thing its like the sex dolls

Wakanda's not real, n*gga.
It may not be real but Africa is pretty much a place of no rules. Anything can happen. Including a cure to the roastie disease.

Working on it, tbhtbhtbthbthtbhtbhbhbhbhbbhbbhdbnfjksauofdshoa tbh fam.

It really isn't too hard to emulate the behavior of a stupid female, but hard part is getting the feel right. Donate a million bux to my patreon so I can work on this full time.

society will crumble apart. Western Society is built on the power of vagina. Cucks the ones that make society run on vagina. The moment you take that away and replace it with artificial vagina. The entire world will enter a crisis. The reason man does all this shit is for the promise of vagina. Take away that incentive and you will see this world burn. There won't be a need to reproduce with foids since we have sex bots and the world will go extinct.

The elite will probably ban sex bots

No bro I'd rather wageslavemaxx and collect stembuxx to get plastic surgeries

society will crumble apart. Western Society is built on the power of vagina. Cucks the ones that make society run on vagina. The moment you take that away and replace it with artificial vagina. The entire world will enter a crisis. The reason man does all this shit is for the promise of vagina. Take away that incentive and you will see this world burn. There won't be a need to reproduce with foids since we have sex bots and the world will go extinct.

The elite will probably ban sex bots
Without the power of vagina women are worthless. Women (and jews) are why most of the world is in shambles. When they have their only power taken away Earth will finally become great again.

Without the power of vagina women are worthless. Women (and jews) are why most of the world is in shambles. When they have their only power taken away Earth will finally become great again.
sex bots is mankind freedom

Sex dolls clearly don't feel the same. I bet it's like a more detailed mannequin with a flesh light.

I've done lots of research and have read just from cuddling with it for awhile it heats up.

They're also very soft and posable.

Why would you want some crappy chuck e cheeses animatronics when this is exactly the same just without any servos.

Why would you want some crappy chuck e cheeses animatronics when this is exactly the same just without any servos.
They're lifeless and creepy looking. I want an android that can rape me.