Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Scientific" article on incels

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★

Incels – short for “involuntary celibates”. Incels “forge a sense of identity around a perceived inability to form sexual or romantic relationships”. They may blame themselves, society at large and specifically women (most self-identified Incels are men) for these perceived failures, and therefore feel a bitterness towards women and themselves.
Remember, you can't get a gf just because you think that you can't. :society:

Another BS organisation like SPLC (self described watch dog).

jfl why is this in lounge? But also jfl. Most incels believe they can get GFs. Even us here all did at some point. Many here still do. Meanwhile there's plenty of normies who dont think they can or whatever that still do. This whole "wish things into reality" bullshit is retarded. If simply thinking you could get a gf or not determined the outcome. Most of us would have been slaying at one point.

do you like my car

my caaa

>Microsoft
Couldn't get more zogged than that. First of all, why the fuck is a tech corporation is so interested in a small niche online community that say a bunch of dumb edgy shit all the time (though they almost never actually carry out what they say IRL) as to sponsor such a study?

Can't trust the Jew puppet Bill Gates and Micro$haft.

Last edited:
>Microsoft
Couldn't get more zogged than that. First of all, why the fuck is a tech corporation is so interested in a small niche online community that say a bunch of dumb edgy shit all the time (though they almost never actually carry out what they say IRL) as to sponsor such a study?

Can't trust the Jew puppet Bill Gates and Micro$haft.
They believe that we were "Chosen" or realistically dangerous to their corrupt system.

They believe that we were "Chosen" or realistically dangerous to their corrupt system.
We're just scapegoats to these fucks.

clicked off the site the second i saw these vermin defending lgbtqipmlmnop pedos. no doubt it's just more marxist pseudo-analysis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back