Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sciencecels. Can you answer a few questions for me?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
  • If I have a dream where I'm living a better life, can I live in it? Permanently.
  • Are me and the version of me from wherever that is switching places for a little bit?
  • Is there a way I can kill him and take his place?
  • How come whenever I see another version of me he won't let me rape him? I pull off his clothes and more appear.
  • We're virgins right? Can sex appear better than it really is because our minds are setting up sky high expectations for it?
  • Is there a way I can stay in my dream longer?
  • Can I repeat the dream I had? It was really good.
  • Does the dream take place in another universe? Another dimension? Another reality? Another timeline? Another multiverse?
  • I want to lucid dream but I don't want to take the effort it takes to do it. Any easy way?

I already like you.

Dreams are galactic cope. Accept your subhumanity

There was a TV show episode about this. I think it was called Tales From The Darkside.

Unfortunately science knows fuck all about conscience/dreams.

• If I have a dream where I'm living a better life, can I live in it? Permanently.:no:
  • Are me and the version of me from wherever that is switching places for a little bit?:no:
  • Is there a way I can kill him and take his place?:no:
  • How come whenever I see another version of me he won't let me rape him? I pull off his clothes and more appear. u gay m8?
  • We're virgins right? Can sex appear better than it really is because our minds are setting up sky high expectations for it?:yes:
  • Is there a way I can stay in my dream longer?:no:
  • Can I repeat the dream I had? It was really good.:no:
  • Does the dream take place in another universe? Another dimension? Another reality? Another timeline? Another multiverse?:no:
  • I want to lucid dream but I don't want to take the effort it takes to do it. Any easy way?:no:
massive dream cope mate
but i completely get you ... I hate waking up in this world, too.

Why tf would you rape another version of yourself? Are you gay?

• We're virgins right? Can sex appear better than it really is because our minds are setting up sky high expectations for it?

Most of these seem to be jokes, but this is actually a very good question.

Yes.

I believe Baudrillard wrote about this, probably something regarding the simulation of human relationships according to an ideal that does not exist in actual fact.

its OVER for selfrapecels

Why tf would you rape another version of yourself? Are you gay?

its OVER for selfrapecels
I was fucking someone in the middle of my wet dream and I saw a version of me except he had a cloak on. When I looked back at the face I was having sex with, it turned into actual meat. Horny as hell I said "why not" and tried to rape me. Everytime I ripped his cloak off another one appeared on him. I was exhausted after a few tries and I ended up waking up blue balled.

Most of these seem to be jokes
They aren't. If I have a dream about living a better life I want to be able to kill me before we trade back lives. He can either die or have mine.

I was fucking someone in the middle of my wet dream and I saw a version of me except he had a cloak on. When I looked back at the face I was having sex with, it turned into actual meat. Horny as hell I said "why not" and tried to rape me. Everytime I ripped his cloak off another one appeared on him. I was exhausted after a few tries and I ended up waking up blue balled.

They aren't. If I have a dream about living a better life I want to be able to kill me before we trade back lives. He can either die or have mine.
what does that mean :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:? Freud would have a field day with that dream.

So can I kill my alternate me and take his place or not?

Are dreams just us switching with our alternate selves in an alternate universe? Or is it just some weird brain thing?

Is there really a version of me dreading the day of meeting my diamond incinerator again? Or is it just some repressed sexual energy?

• If I have a dream where I'm living a better life, can I live in it? Permanently.
  • Are me and the version of me from wherever that is switching places for a little bit?
  • Is there a way I can kill him and take his place?
  • How come whenever I see another version of me he won't let me rape him? I pull off his clothes and more appear.
  • Is there a way I can stay in my dream longer?
  • Can I repeat the dream I had? It was really good.
  • Does the dream take place in another universe? Another dimension? Another reality? Another timeline? Another multiverse?
  • I want to lucid dream but I don't want to take the effort it takes to do it. Any easy way?
no
no
who
cope
The sex depends on who it is with ( this is just my experiences) the only sex ive had is with hookers and it was boring and uninteresting, but its because i didnt have an emotional connection with it, and in my mind i guess i knew that it was a paid transaction so there was nothing into it. So like i said, im sure sex will be different if we ascend and get gf and start fucking her.
no
no
no
no