Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Science] You can tell how much of a whore a foid is by how she walks

N

Numb

loling at you
-

The objective was to determine if appropriately trained sexologists could infer women's history of vaginal orgasm from observing only their gait.

The discerning observer may infer women's experience of vaginal orgasm from a gait that comprises fluidity, energy, sensuality, (((freedom))) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, and absence of both flaccid and locked muscles.

Damn so weird all foids walk the same... oh shit.

"history of vaginal orgasm (triggered solely by penile-vaginal intercourse) was diagnosable at far better than chance level (81.25% correct, Fisher's Exact Test P < 0.05) by appropriately trained sexologists. "

"Exploratory analyses suggest that greater pelvic and vertebral rotation and stride length might be characteristic of the gait of women who have experienced vaginal orgasm (r = 0.51, P < 0.05). "

So brutal

"history of vaginal orgasm (triggered solely by penile-vaginal intercourse) was diagnosable

So brutal

iTards can't even use the "she masturbates a lot" excuse for this one LOL

iTards can't even use the "she masturbates a lot" excuse for this one LOL
And they can't use the classic dicklet cope of "just finger her or lick her bro"

And they can't use the classic dicklet cope of "just finger her or lick her bro"

No they can't LOL

Can someone somes it up in simple words

tldr "Gait" is how they walk.
Basically, the more "careless,lazy almost" they walk. Or slutty etc the more orgasms (Exclusively penis related ones no fingers) They had in their life

PIV orgasms unblock some muscles that change the way women walk. (More rotation at the pelvis and bigger strides)

Clit orgasms don't do that.

And sexologues had an accuracy of over 81%

You can tell that a female is a whore by the fact that she is a female.

PIV orgasms unblock some muscles that change the way women walk. (More rotation at the pelvis and bigger strides)

Clit orgasms don't do that.

And sexologues had an accuracy of over 81%
Sciences keep saving the day .

Interesting. Gait is now enough to tell how big whore a hole is.

Interesting. Gait is now enough to tell how big whore a hole is.
I know one girl who's been with her bf for 6 years, and one who gets laid with different guys every week.

The hoe walks in bigger strides lmao

I know one girl who's been with her bf for 6 years, and one who gets laid with different guys every week.

The hoe walks in bigger strides lmao
Now, I'm gonna start to observe their gait.

gaitpill destroyed me

Very interesting, thanks for sharing :feelsokman:

If she waddles she has fucked a dog, if she is slightly bent over and walking she just got rear ended and if her hips sway is already means 10 guys a week would not want to see that pussy.

tldr "Gait" is how they walk.
Basically, the more "careless,lazy almost" they walk. Or slutty etc the more orgasms (Exclusively penis related ones no fingers) They had in their life
How do you walk careless and lazy? This is too vague to go off of for anything. Is there example?

Last edited:
Keep walking bitch

How do you walk careless and lazy? This is too vague to go off of for anything. Is there example?
More rotation at the pelvis and bigger strides like a poster said
tight hip flexors and pelvic floor muscles, I guess

from a related study on ncbi

In univariate analyses, consistency of partnered orgasm was more associated with penile-vaginal intercourse duration than with foreplay duration (consistency also correlated negatively with age). In multivariate analysis, foreplay ceased to be a significant correlate of partnered orgasm consistency (the exclusion of respondents reporting a penile-vaginal intercourse duration of 1 minute or less did not alter the results).

More rotation at the pelvis and bigger strides like a poster said
tight hip flexors and pelvic floor muscles, I guess

from a related study on ncbi
So males have the virgin walk and holes have the slut walk?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back