Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Science proves that teen love is the best and unforgettable

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I first fell in love at 15, with a popular 16-year-old hockey player who showed his sweet, romantic side when he was alone with me. Nearly 40 years later, I can still vividly recall my all-consuming heartache when he moved away, as well as the feeling that I would never recover.

There is no compromise, you cannot have a legitimate relationship with a female after shes already experienced it for the first time. She will never love you the same way she loved that first Chad prettyboy.
All females feel like this but are afraid to tell their husbands/cucks.
If you are a married man you are automatically a loser. You are picking up the trash that Chad had fun with and then discarded. Your wife views you as a weak lower tier man that will never be able to turn her on.

Teen love is EVERYTHING. ANYONE WHO DENIES THIS IS GIGACOPING

That is the very genesis of the blackpill, we can all get gfs and wives, but we will never mean as much to them as the high school stud, and all the other hot guys they hooked up with

Suifuel. I didn't experience teen love nor love in my twenties. Betabuxx or rope at this point.

This thread makes me insane

Im not a teen anymore, there is no going back now.

some guy is gonna claim he's more manly because he prefers 25 year old women
lmao
I've heard some copers say that single moms are the best to casually date because they're "mature"

All men want to be a foid' first love, all foids want to be Chad' last love.

just be first theory. How can any of us hope to mature into functioning adults when we missed out on the ever so important first relationship during our formative years?

At 14 i was busy being bullied and all girls would scream when they saw me on the school corridor due to my acne and greasy hair that was like that even if washed x7 a week. Good thing i had 2 accutane cycles afterwards

Teenlovepill is fucking brutal

Tldr

Teen love thread = pass the rope

That is the very genesis of the blackpill, we can all get gfs and wives, but we will never mean as much to them as the high school stud, and all the other hot guys they hooked up with
"We?"

Ok Brad!

If a man is the first creature ducklings are exposed to as soon as their born, they will identify him as their mother. The imprinting is just too strong.
The dynamics are pretty much the same

There is no compromise, you cannot have a legitimate relationship with a female after shes already experienced it for the first time.

She will never love you the same way she loved that first Chad prettyboy.

All females feel like this but are afraid to tell their husbands/cucks.

If you are a married man you are automatically a loser. You are picking up the trash that Chad had fun with and then discarded. Your wife views you as a weak lower tier man that will never be able to turn her on.

That's why we must have them married fresh and young. There's a reason Aisha remembered Prophet Muhammad fondly and lovingly even though she was widowed from 19-67 years of age and only spent 10 years in marriage with him. The sooner and purer you deflower her, the more she attaches herself to you.

The night before her Wedding, my (Liberal) sister was reminiscing and grieving over the guy she lost her virginity to with her bestie friend and head bridesmaid.

Spoiler it wasn't the guy she was about to marry.

Clap gif

You will never be a female's first, it's all so fucking over.

The night before her Wedding, my (Liberal) sister was reminiscing and grieving over the guy she lost her virginity to with her bestie friend and head bridesmaid.

Spoiler it wasn't the guy she was about to marry.
I feel bad for you having a whore for a sister.:cryfeels: I pray this doesn't happen to my three sisters.
You will never be a female's first, it's all so fucking over.
Betabuxx 4 Life

I feel bad for you having a whore for a sister.:cryfeels: I pray this doesn't happen to my three sisters.

It didn't help her husband is/was an under achieving cuck who didn't realise his own worth.

He could've done a lot better if he weren't so shy. Helicopter and cUCKservative parents.

im wasting my teens ldaring :feelsrope:

Not really given your admission into your physical stature.

Check out this ropefuel from wikipedia (which IncelTear won't touch).

" The timing of puberty can have important psychological and social consequences. Early maturing boys are usually taller and stronger than their friends.[33] They have the advantage in capturing the attention of potential partners and in being picked first for sports. Pubescent boys often tend to have a good body image, are more confident, secure, and more independent.[34] Late maturing boys can be less confident because of poor body image when comparing themselves to already developed friends and peers. However, early puberty is not always positive for boys; early sexual maturation in boys can be accompanied by increased aggressiveness due to the surge of hormones that affect them.[34] Because they appear older than their peers, pubescent boys may face increased social pressure to conform to adult norms; society may view them as more emotionally advanced, despite the fact that their cognitive and social development may lag behind their appearance.[34] Studies have shown that early maturing boys are more likely to be sexually active and are more likely to participate in risky behaviors.[35] "

Unsettling this is.

Well normies are fucked too, and have been fucked for centuries.

relationships with women are a permanent contest against Chad, even if he is out of the picture.