Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Schrödinger's incel: incompetent pathetic losers but also a dangerous menace to society

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If we're so harmless then why do authorities funnel millions of dollars to FBI for glowniggers to stalk and harrass us? :smonk:

Low effort IT post

I would never do anything illegal :feelsEhh:
stay mad itcel

I agree, the incel movement is harmless, we're not terrorists or anything

We don’t have to rise up or do anything at all.

It’s normies that are presently destroying their world just fine for us.

Though we can help a bit in our own small way in chipping away at the ZOG beast by getting on NEETbux.

one day we are terrorists and the on the other we are basement-dwelling neckbeards who can't do shit. JFL. Make up your minds cucks.

I agree, the incel movement is harmless
I know you're just making a point but I have to just clarify:

Incels are not a movement, its a state of being

Someone who is handicapped or paralyzed is not in a movement, they're in a state of being (being disabled in this case)

Incels are in a state of being undesirable because of their genetics (for which there is no improvement)

very foolish post, I mean there are definitely some epileptics here that can snap in the most unpredictable way possible
in fact, the less ,,edgy" and more ,,empathetic" a poster is, the higher the chances, as those individuals are usually way deeper in their head and hiding neurosis

IT is pretty retarded compared to what it used to be.

It's basically screaming chimps throwing handfuls of their own poop at the bars of the cage now.

Last edited:
one day we are terrorists and the on the other we are basement-dwelling neckbeards who can't do shit. JFL. Make up your minds cucks.
They won't ever. I've written a thread about this last year.

The best thing about destroying society is that you don't have to do anything except put your feet up, kick back and relax. Society is destroying itself just fine without you.

The best thing about destroying society is that you don't have to do anything except put your feet up, kick back and relax. Society is destroying itself just fine without you.
High IQ. The greatest threat against the current regime is the conscious choice to refuse to engage in a laboratory made culture :hax:

Those fucking losers are just subhuman “bullies” who a gymcel like me would literally pick up and fucking body slam in 10 seconds. I don’t think they realize that nobody here is a bad person and that it’s literally just people who are very lonely and sort of autistic because nobody ever cared about them. Insulting them isnt how you fix mental illness, they know this but they are shitty people and I wouldn’t tolerate it in person.

Those fucking losers are just subhuman “bullies” who a gymcel like me would literally pick up and fucking body slam in 10 seconds. I don’t think they realize that nobody here is a bad person and that it’s literally just people who are very lonely and sort of autistic because nobody ever cared about them. Insulting them isnt how you fix mental illness, they know this but they are shitty people and I wouldn’t tolerate it in person.
Normans and foids are too cowardly to admit they're nothing but the abyss incels stare into.

IT: too simple to understand memes. They think everything is 100% real and sincere.
Foids do not understand that humor can go beyond their rehashed reddit tier memes. Anything that is not kosher is seen as a menace by the femoid "mind", for them tragedy and comedy exist in two unconnected worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back