Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Schopenhaur on Male Superiority

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 17h 48m

Schopenhaur himself was a Chad who had many sexual relationships with women in his youth, perhaps his genuis is exemplified in this action.

He later wraps up the chapter by explicating the genitalia as the symbolic representation of death even mentioning Shivas incarnation in myth associated to the 'lingma' as defined by the hindus as 'phallus'. Physically the inverse is true, the penis is the wills manefestatiom to procreate, to propagate and furthers natures incessant will-to-live.

The mind, as also mentioned by Schopenhaur is the polar opposite to the objectification of the will, it is creationary aspect of life, at least in the case of the animal organism. The mind can be stated to be a vessel, thus it is femmine in contrast the pensis's masculinity.

Thus I conclude that of mans phallus he attains a distinct advantage over the female as he has, as his nature, deviated from nature herself.

The mind in both sexes is feminine, but of the genitalia there exists a definite contradiction. Of the male his y chromosome makes him unique whilst the double x chromosomes of women merely confirm her position as natures pawn to further produce life.

Jung was wrong, there is no animus for woman, only an anima for both men and women.

Thoughts?
Lingma

acnecel

acnecel

Greycel
1d 15h 40m
Lingma balls.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 13h 24m
This is just a big brain way of saying women are cattle. Orbital IQ. :feelsmage::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Overdosed

Overdosed

Glowcel with oneitis for Stacie coworker
6d 2h 43m
IDK The mind seems more masculine and superior than instinct which seems more feminine.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 17h 48m
bigantennaemay1 said:
This is just a big brain way of saying women are cattle. Orbital IQ. :feelsmage::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

Fully Weaponized Autism
★★★★★
11d 15h 14m
Schopenhauer should be studied as humanity's main philosopher, most based one.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 15m
Steiner Ex Machina said:
Schopenhauer should be studied as humanity's main philosopher, most based one.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
88d 6h 2m
Overdosed said:
IDK The mind seems more masculine and superior than instinct which seems more feminine.
i agree. we are all merely beasts without the mind

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
men are clearly superior to women, there was no need to argue about it

OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
126d 20h 45m
BornToLose said:

If this painting of him while young is accurate then he was definitely chad

Nietzsche is another one who mogs me into nihilregnum

S

Slav_Cell

Greycel
16h 35m
the virgin shepherd said:
View attachment 494671

Schopenhaur himself was a Chad who had many sexual relationships with women in his youth, perhaps his genuis is exemplified in this action.

He later wraps up the chapter by explicating the genitalia as the symbolic representation of death even mentioning Shivas incarnation in myth associated to the 'lingma' as defined by the hindus as 'phallus'. Physically the inverse is true, the penis is the wills manefestatiom to procreate, to propagate and furthers natures incessant will-to-live.

The mind, as also mentioned by Schopenhaur is the polar opposite to the objectification of the will, it is creationary aspect of life, at least in the case of the animal organism. The mind can be stated to be a vessel, thus it is femmine in contrast the pensis's masculinity.

Thus I conclude that of mans phallus he attains a distinct advantage over the female as he has, as his nature, deviated from nature herself.

The mind in both sexes is feminine, but of the genitalia there exists a definite contradiction. Of the male his y chromosome makes him unique whilst the double x chromosomes of women merely confirm her position as natures pawn to further produce life.

Jung was wrong, there is no animus for woman, only an anima for both men and women.

Thoughts?
Lingma
I absolutely cannot connect what is written on the page to what you described below. I haven't read the book, but the excerpt that you've posted says something like: genitals are a manifestations of life's ever present desire to procreate, intellect, on the other hand, liberates men from their natural desire to procreate and allows them to willfully end life. This is inline with Schopenhauer's general anti natalism.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 17h 48m
Slav_Cell said:
I absolutely cannot connect what is written on the page to what you described below. I haven't read the book, but the excerpt that you've posted says something like: genitals are a manifestations of life's ever present desire to procreate, intellect, on the other hand, liberates men from their natural desire to procreate and allows them to willfully end life. This is inline with Schopenhauer's general anti natalism.
What was stated after this page is what my description refers to though I did explicate what Schopnehaur mean her by saying:

"Physically the inverse is true, the penis is the wills manefestatiom to procreate, to propagate and further natures incessant will-to-live."

Later in my passage I mention the mind, though I deviate from what Schopenhaur intended of the intellect as a means to "annihilating the world", I say it reinforces it:

"The mind, as also mentioned by Schopenhaur is the polar opposite to the objectification of the will, it is creationary aspect of life, at least in the case of the animal organism."

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
79d 11h 17m
i dont understand the significance, stuff about a penis? why is this blackpill? im too low iq i guess