Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

schools should take male fitness seriously

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
Men from young age should be coached to get a chad body.

They should and once upon a time they did.

Agree, but if you have a shit genes it only can take you so far...

It's also great because it includes: IQmaxxing, Tmaxxing and HGHmaxxing

So every man had a chad body in america?

No because Chad are genetically better at gymcelling.

There were several programs for School fitness classes, it wasn't in every School or anything like that but the plan was to include such programs in every American School.

They did in the old days. Once upon a time PE was one of the main classes.

bad diet fucked up everything for men tbh

50s-70s, I think JFK was a big part of this.
Then USA became super rich (basically this accelerated big time after Suez crisis) and USA knew it didn't need reservists of conscripts for wars by 80s, as well as increasing corporate power of big dairy, big sugar, HMOs, big pharma, so u got what u now have

Soviet gym teachers small

I don’t think you need a class to go and workout. It all ends in your head when it comes to pushing the limits and working out. And, mandatory working out for chads will make gymmaxxing incels' lives even harder so fuck no dude.

Making every man work out is just going to increase women's standards.

A fit body would become a requirement rather than a bonus.

If you have a bad face and to a lesser degree height and frame, it's over.

not anymore. you don't even need to do gym in schools which is funny

back in my HS days (and this was 10+ years ago) even then I didn't need to do any physical education. I could either do Gym/a sport/bowling (no lie) or an art class. My Freshman year my Dad advised me to take Weight Lifting since he had hopes that I'd turn out big & strong like him since he is 6'1 and had a literal Chris Evans/Chad body. So I took weight lifting and enjoyed it so much that I took it all my 4 years of high school. If you were a faggot you took art classes. If you were a jock you did a sport and if you were lazy or a stoner you took bowling because the coach would just drive you to the bowling lane and you would eat pizza for an hour then the coach drives you back.

(fyi the reason I enjoyed gym so much was because the girls wore very tight white shirts and when they started sweating they were practically see-thru. A few didn't wear bras so you'd see underage boobs & nipples. plus the short-shorts that would ride up the girls asses and cameltoes. you'd see them pull their panties out they ass so many times during weight lifting. especially during squats because, for some fucking reason, girls HAVE to be whores in school and would wear fucking thongs in the gym)

Its undeniable that PE had a higher importance back in the day, just keep in mind that considering how rare cameras were, most of the stuff you can see will undoubtedly be propaganda. Of course they will pick the most aesthetic dudes for the front line.

not anymore. you don't even need to do gym in schools which is funny
yeah, it's actually somewhat discouraged at my school. you need to do a year of gym at my high school to graduate (and you can only do one year of gym), but they heavily encourage you to do online gym over the summer. all you had to do is write down exercises you did on a log (everyone faked the exercises) and take a few quizzes

All schools should put incels on growth hormone and testosterone.

Schools these days are more interested in trying to make them change gender (aka soyify themselves in to weak non threats who are neutered)
I wanted to post that :feelswhat:
But the 20th century was incel hell anyway, just look at the Chadjugend
View attachment 282232
We would all be like that if Hitler won, well us eurocels at least.

Last edited:
Men from young age should be coached to get a chad body.
Look up the fitness program JFK had during his time. Every male was made to workout.

A chad body is all determined by genetics, the american sports society will tell you that if you watch Penn and Teller's "Bullshit" episodes on fitness scams. Keep coping boyos.

Here's Arnold Schwarzenegger at 15.

1111111111.jpg

The Rock at 15.

instagram-therock-1572888055.png

Here's Beavis and Butthead summing up what happens to high school incels when they join a gym class- in under 3 minutes.

then it would nullify the smv boost of gymmaxxing since everyone is gymmaxxed...

And for subhumans it would only mean more ropefuel early on because you start noticing earlier that everyone mog the hell out of you

Making every man work out is just going to increase women's standards.

A fit body would become a requirement rather than a bonus.

hours weekly at gym and planning meals simply taken from granted by women.

then it would nullify the smv boost of gymmaxxing since everyone is gymmaxxed...

It would nullify everything about gymmaxxing.

It's like saying "everyone should mine bitcoin".