Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schools Should Be Single Sex

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Schools Should Be Single Sex.
Things would be much better.
Moslem (and Jewish) Law is looking better.
Perhaps there are some religious Christians like that too.
I went to an all boys elementary school.
That was in the 1970's. That school is LONG gone. They knocked it down in 1981.

Last edited:
They have single and mixed gender schools where I am.

That's never going to happen. It's cheaper, and easier to have both boys and girls together rather than make seperate schools, for them.

That’s what happens in Based Japan.

Don't the kids in single sex schools show out?

I agree. But society nowadays are in favor of mixed schools.

Kek many years ago when I had a Muslim oneitis I had already picked out a Muslim school for our kids that separates the genders after a certain age. Kek what brutal suifuel.

I agree since boys and young men fare better in single sex environments. Any confidence I had leaving high school was completely shattered in college when my worth was determined solely by my looks and status because of the presence of females. I remember in my all boys prep school I could at least earn some respect because I was in the toughest classes and an easy going guy.

Schools Should Be Single Sex.
Things would be much better.
Moslem (and Jewish) Law is looking better.
Perhaps there are some religious Christians like that too.
I went to an all boys elementary school.
That was in the 1970's. That school is LONG gone. They knocked it down in 1981.

You should study John Taylor Gatto about schooling. A real eye-opener.

Schools should only apply to the intellectually smart while the physically smart can work in a trade or physical labour or something similar.

Absolutely agreed.
In fact, women should not be educated at all.

That's never going to happen. It's cheaper, and easier to have both boys and girls together rather than make seperate schools, for them.

That hasn't stopped Japan from having women's only trains, women's only buses, women's only parking lots, etc. That stuff adds an additional multi-billion dollar tax burden on the Japanese people, but they keep doubling down on it.

I agree. But society nowadays are in favor of mixed schools.

This very well could change. It's not to uncommon for SJWs to advocate for gender segregation. Of course, they do so under the premise that men are all horrible monsters that are raping whenever they're not manspreading or mansplaining. They're already begun to do this on a small scale (women's only screenings, women's only concerts).

The genders are more socially segregated now than they were in the 90s and 2000s. Back then, I saw a lot more mixed gender circles than I do now. Now most social circles I see are either all male, all female, or mostly female with a chad or two. Gender integration is very clearly past it's peak. Where things will end up in the future is anyone's guess.

My guess is we'll have a more Japanese style of gender segregation where there are one set of services and facilities for women (women's only trains, buses, parking lot, etc.) and another set for everyone (as opposed to being a men's only one, because that would be misogynist).

They should force you to have sex as a male in school so everyone can develop a normal male brain

Yes, because it’s a huge amount of painful suifuel for young incels to be in touch with bratty foids all the time without being able to live the degeneracy.

My school years would of been a hella better if this were the case. Although ER went to an all-boy school at one point, and it was not a good experience for him...

yes bro foids ruin everything

My guess is we'll have a more Japanese style of gender segregation where there are one set of services and facilities for women (women's only trains, buses, parking lot, etc.) and another set for everyone (as opposed to being a men's only one, because that would be misogynist).
That shit piss me off. Women with their own train, bus, etc. And then the mixed ones as you say because of "misogynism".