Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Schools should be banned! All of it!

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Greycel
Schools should be banned.

Seriously, most kids AKA normies do not care or respect academics(science, mathematics, physics, calculus, history, literature, art, etc.) and only care about sports, sex, drugs, girlfriends and boyfriends, peer-pressure, social hierarchies, alcohol, bullying others, and doing rebellion and rude disrespect towards adults.

For the normies who learned a bit of academics, they don't understand most of it and also forget about all of them.

The ones who take academics seriously become bullied outcasts in schools while the entire school staff also extremely hates them and prioritizes athletes over them. These diligent academic students don't even need to be socially-awkward, shy, eccentric, introverted, or wimps. They just have to be good at academics and BOOM! No one likes them and everyone hates them.

Basically, school in the USA is one big fat disgusting self-defeating joke.

Elementary, middle-school, highschool, college, and university should just be given to a carefully-chosen well-deserved willing special elite few.

Or…

The only ones who go to elementary, middle-school, highschool, college, and university should be individuals who were rigorously raised and fanatically indoctrinated by a cult-like minority community who worships and does academics, STEM, high IQ, and intellectualism to perfection and makes no room for mistakes. The children of this minority community should be shielded from the influences of the outside world while the minority community never lets any of its members interact or socialize with the outside world.

What I am saying is that elementary, middle-school, highschool, college, and university should just be given to a small minority community with a special culture.

School should not be like the entire world. School should be like the Italian Mafia, the Yakuza, the Amish, the Mennonite, the Shaolin Temple, the Japanese Samurai elite nobility, the Medieval European Knight elite nobility, the Vampire covens, the Assassin Brotherhood(from the Assassin's Creed franchise), and other types of secret or elite few societies.

As for the rest of the world? They should all be uneducated peasants.

Schools should be special secret people. That is also good for schools because the reason why private schools are able to reject evil students or poor-performing students is because private schools are minorities while public schools being the majority cannot reject any student and must take all in. Schools being minorities are going to be able to reject evil students such as bullies, gang members, etc. and also poor-performing students such as lazy students, etc.

Schools being banned is also a good way for kids and teens to develop empathy and to keep them away from their peers who are not blood-related to them.

Kids and teens need to be able to have real time with their families and relatives such as mothers, cousins, siblings, etc. because families and relatives are really the only ones who will really teach kids to understand and appreciate love and empathy. It will also make kids respect and be obedient towards adults compared to our real world where kids and teens disrespect and treat grown-ups like shit. Also, relatives and families who are close tend to be healthy with each other.

The problem is that because of elementary, middle school, and highschool, peers cut-off kids and teens’ relationship with their relatives and families and influence them into becoming monsters via peer-pressure.

The thing is that when bad things such as bullying, fights, mischief, crime, etc. happens in schools, most people don't care because most people in schools are not blood-related towards each other while in a community full of relatives and families, people do their best to prevent conflict and evil because they are all relatives and families with each other. Also, adults in a community of relatives and families are mature which is why they prevent kids from hurting each other while other kids don't give a fuck about their peers and either kill them or lead them to bad influences.

Anyways, all of these don't matter to normies because normies wouldn't understand what I am talking about regarding love and empathy among relatives and families because let's face it! Normies deep down are just a bunch of uncivilized evil scum obsessed with hierarchies and don't care about personal love and relationships.

Now, let's go back to the topic of why schools should be banned.

What I am saying is that we should go back to ancient times and medieval times where most people are not educated and only can do and learn other things such as sports, sex, farming, menial jobs, etc.

While the ones who go to schools are a well-deserved elite few who are fanatically pressured and raised from a young age into living up to these elite ideals of being an intellectual.

Last edited:
i always hated school because it was such a waste of time

School should only be mandatory till 8th grade, and it should be done via homeschooling

Too long to read but yeah I agree, it was always clear to me that schools are slavery

yea ban schools they are LGBT indoctrination centres

I disagree. Every child should be taught by their parents only, that is the only school you need, its the most natural way
I just edited it

total teacher death

school drools truancy rules

the only education people get in schools is when school shooters teach foids the cost of rejecting and mistreating incel males

the only education people get in schools is when school shooters teach foids the cost of rejecting and mistreating incel males
an education won't let incels get sex

an education won't stop foids from being whores

teachers are useless

another vanity profession for foids, like HR and DEI

:yes:i support This.
Also no WW2 revision to make kikes BE victims of their own ill will ((( Doing )))
The opposite should BE explained, mandatory "Europa: The Last Battle" for every student to see the unwritten version without jew fingerprints post-editoring.

an education won't let incels get sex

an education won't stop foids from being whores

teachers are useless

another vanity profession for foids, like HR and DEI
Classes should have Greek, and Latin apprenticeship all led by male mentors.

All women should BE learning Cook books and BE within the reaches of their families. Not out in cafés or bars whoring Themselves. -- This is how Greeks had in their nation of Old.

My worst nightmarish years were school years. They are dehumanizing facilities.

Classes should have Greek, and Latin apprenticeship all led by male mentors.

All women should BE learning Cook books and BE within the reaches of their families. Not out in cafés or bars whoring Themselves.
modern women don't need to cook, their diet is 99% alcohol

modern women don't need to cook, their diet is 99% alcohol
Sci-Fi Shake GIF by MANGOTEETH

A minor's jail to put it bluntly.
The popular kids are the most powerful criminal syndicate inside while the prom king is the sole mob boss who controls the entire prison system which includes the staff. If he wants you dead, you're dead because everyone is out to get you so they can be rewarded by him. He rules the prison with an iron fist. No one is nice inside the prison.

You're not gonna survive if you're not street smart or a hustler. Being a good person will not reward you. You need to be a vile asshole to survive.

Last edited:
The popular kids are the most powerful criminal syndicate inside while the prom king is the sole mob boss who controls the entire prison system which includes the staff.

You're not gonna survive if you're not street smart or a hustler. Being a good person will not reward you. You need to be a vile asshole to survive.
Or "skip it"

Looney Tunes Rabbit GIF

Seriously, most kids AKA normies do not care or respect academics(science, mathematics, physics, calculus, history, literature, art, etc.) and only care about sports, sex, drugs, girlfriends and boyfriends, peer-pressure, social hierarchies, alcohol, bullying others, and doing rebellion and rude disrespect towards adults.

For the normies who learned a bit of academics, they don't understand most of it and also forget about all of them.

The ones who take academics seriously become bullied outcasts in schools while the entire school staff also extremely hates them and prioritizes athletes over them. These diligent academic students don't even need to be socially-awkward, shy, eccentric, introverted, or wimps. They just have to be good at academics and BOOM! No one likes them and everyone hates them.

Elementary, middle-school, highschool, college, and university should just be given to a carefully-chosen well-deserved willing special elite few.

Or…

The only ones who go to elementary, middle-school, highschool, college, and university should be individuals who were rigorously raised and fanatically indoctrinated by a cult-like minority community who worships and does academics, STEM, high IQ, and intellectualism to perfection and makes no room for mistakes. The children of this minority community should be shielded from the influences of the outside world while the minority community never lets any of its members interact or socialize with the outside world.

What I am saying is that elementary, middle-school, highschool, college, and university should just be given to a small minority community with a special culture.

School should not be like the entire world. School should be like the Italian Mafia, the Yakuza, the Amish, the Mennonite, the Shaolin Temple, the Japanese Samurai elite nobility, the Medieval European Knight elite nobility, the Vampire covens, the Assassin Brotherhood(from the Assassin's Creed franchise), and other types of secret or elite few societies.

Schools should be special secret people. That is also good for schools because the reason why private schools are able to reject evil students or poor-performing students is because private schools are minorities while public schools being the majority cannot reject any student and must take all in. Schools being minorities are going to be able to reject evil students such as bullies, gang members, etc. and also poor-performing students such as lazy students, etc.

Schools being banned is also a good way for kids and teens to develop empathy and to keep them away from their peers who are not blood-related to them.

Kids and teens need to be able to have real time with their families and relatives such as mothers, cousins, siblings, etc. because families and relatives are really the only ones who will really teach kids to understand and appreciate love and empathy. It will also make kids respect and be obedient towards adults compared to our real world where kids and teens disrespect and treat grown-ups like shit. Also, relatives and families who are close tend to be healthy with each other.

The problem is that because of elementary, middle school, and highschool, peers cut-off kids and teens’ relationship with their relatives and families and influence them into becoming monsters via peer-pressure.

The thing is that when bad things such as bullying, fights, mischief, crime, etc. happens in schools, most people don't care because most people in schools are not blood-related towards each other while in a community full of relatives and families, people do their best to prevent conflict and evil because they are all relatives and families with each other. Also, adults in a community of relatives and families are mature which is why they prevent kids from hurting each other while other kids don't give a fuck about their peers and either kill them or lead them to bad influences.

Anyways, all of these don't matter to normies because normies wouldn't understand what I am talking about regarding love and empathy among relatives and families because let's face it! Normies deep down are just a bunch of uncivilized evil scum obsessed with hierarchies and don't care about personal love and relationships.

What I am saying is that we should go back to ancient times and medieval times where most people are not educated and only can do and learn other things such as sports, sex, farming, menial jobs, etc.

While the ones who go to schools are a well-deserved elite few who are fanatically pressured and raised from a young age into living up to these elite ideals of being an intellectual.
I agree it was a waste of time had only fake friends, I hated most of my classmates, rejection from crushes, bullied and outcasted, homework was boring, lectures were boring too, thank God those days are over

I agree it was a waste of time had only fake friends, I hated most of my classmates, rejection from crushes, bullied and outcasted, homework was boring, lectures were boring too, thank God those days are over
Most normies have fake friends. Is there something to be jealous about?

Last edited:
School is meaingless even for academic endeavours. Homeschooled kids usually end up doing better than average student in classical middle and high schools, who are distracted by things you mentioned (sports, relationships and school gossip).

Classical schooling should be only for 4 years of elemantary school, with the purpose of teaching kids literacy and basic math.

Everything else can be just a subject video uploaded to Youtube and kids being tested at the end of the year to see if they learned it or not, without handing out high school diplomas to everyone who showed to the class.

This should be the case for all highschool classes and the uni classes which doesnt require a lab / internships.

Most normies have fake friends. Is there something to he jealous about?
No, the friends I had were fake it was only a few I never saw them or talk to them again after I graduated so it was disappointing, if we were true friends we would still stay in contact

No, the friends I had were fake it was only a few I never saw them or talk to them again after I graduated so it was disappointing, if we were true friends we would still stay in contact
Staying contact? True friends? Psss! Anyone can do that!

True friends defend you from some asses. Most normies can't do that.

School is meaingless even for academic endeavours. Homeschooled kids usually end up doing better than average student in classical middle and high schools, who are distracted by things you mentioned (sports, relationships and school gossip).
Because homeschooled kids are raised from a young age to love academics. Kinda like Spartans who are raised from a young age to be warriors which is why they are some of the most badass warriors in history.

Or…

Thats a good analogy, The academics are the bluepill, or kindess, personality, “humor” etc while the sports, the partying, and the socializing part of school is the blackpill.. Normies openly preach school being about academics and academics making you succesful, but school is primarily a place where hierarchies are formed and people know their place in society, and sports are like social media, where all the dominant chads and their stacies get glazed and worshipped. If school was really about academics it would only last half as long as it really does. The reason there’s so much time in school to mess around and have free time is so social hierarchies can be developed. As an autist this usually takes a long time to realize.

Because homeschooled kids are raised from a young age to love academics. Kinda like Spartans who are raised from a young age to be warriors
which is why they are some of the most badass warriors in history.
Spartans were built on the misery and slavery of boys while their women were owning property and stuff.

Their model of governance sucked, both militarily (They lost all of their major wars to countries with classical military systems), economically (mostly due to heavy state control) and morally (built upon the suffering of young males).

It seems like they were only good at propaganda

Not true, true friends aren’t always that easy
Get your blue-pilled ass fag infiltrator fakecel shit out of my face! True friends are rare! Even normies admit to that!

You're not an incel! You don't believe in the blackpill! You're just a dumb fag failure whose jealous of normies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Thats a good analogy, The academics are the bluepill, or kindess, personality, “humor” etc while the sports, the partying, and the socializing part of school is the blackpill.. Normies openly preach school being about academics and academics making you succesful, but school is primarily a place where hierarchies are formed and people know their place in society, and sports are like social media, where all the dominant chads and their stacies get glazed and worshipped. If school was really about academics it would only last half as long as it really does. The reason there’s so much time in school to mess around and have free time is so social hierarchies can be developed. As an autist this usually takes a long time to realize.
They know the blackpill? Are you saying to me that most people(normies) in school realize that academics is nonsense and sports, partying, and socializing are the important ones? No! They don't! I mean they do it but they just don't realize it. They do it by instinct. Normies just don't have any self-control. They don't know the blackpill. This is why normie foids end up as lonely single mothers humped and dumped by chads while their children are from different multiple chads. If normie foids are really blackpilled, then they wouldn't make that mistake and will actually value good males and create families but they don't.

As for average normie males, they don't go to college, work low-paying jobs, and they get ignored by all foids in favor of chads and tyrones.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Incels won in the end.

Get your blue-pilled ass fag infiltrator fakecel shit out of my face! True friends are rare! Even normies admit to that!

You're not an incel! You don't believe in the blackpill! You're just a dumb fag failure whose jealous of normies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Yeah I do I never said they are common you can have friends as an incel just not as much as normies especially us. I made posts about my struggles including trying to make friends I never been in a relationship, foids reject me and I was unlikable during school so I am an incel

kill schools behead schools roundhouse kick a school into the concrete

...you can have friends as an incel just not as much as normies especially us...
Who cares? My point is that true friends being rare means that most normies don't have true friends at all!! So why envy normies?!

So why envy normies? Is envying normies your whole personality?!! You're a fucking loser!! Your whole identity is insecurity! It's pathetic!