Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schools are giving us mental illness/shoving mental illness we have down our throath

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Most of the schools especially high schools love hypergamy and social hierarchy,thats why they refuse to do anything about bullying.By bullying they are sifting incels,ıf bullying didnt existed most incels would have decent jobs but thanks to bullying schools get demonized in incels eyes.They lost motivation to study and work for future,thats why you usually see Chad-lites or Normies in good paying jobs.İts not because they are smart but because they eliminated much smarter opponents back in highschool by giving them anxiety,fear and depression via bullying.

Most of the teachers are sociopaths who only become teachers to feel powerfull over others (Same shit as cops) with goverment on their side.I remember popular teachers openly mocking me in middle school causing me to hide in toilets to avoid bullying or straight up not going to school.I even know teachers who hang out with Chads to get young pussy.
School's are a hell hole for non-giga social man,heaven for Chads and Chad hunting ground for foids.Wish schools would allow incels to have seperate classes where no one is allowed to talk to eachother and let them go out in school breaks.
Oh breaks,fuckin school breaks the most brutal times of the day.Everytime ı walked into the class ı always saw couples kissing eachother.I even remember getting kicked out by foids once.I cant even enter my own class and LDAR wish ı had rich boomer parents with connections so ı could NEET eternally.

Bonus meme :

View: https://twitter.com/patrickdorney11/status/1269621006857109507

school is just social eugenics

In the first year of HS, i was constantly verbally bullied and mocked because of my deformed face. It was fucking suifuel.

Try 4 years
Tbh I wasn't bullied that much other years of HS because I changed my class and my school friends weren't such an asshole and they were relatively intelligent.

It doesn't stop at school either. I'm pretty sure it's lifelong

I labelled by my high school as an autist and was exposed by it for everyone to know. 5 years of suicide fuel. fuck schools i never learnt shit there

DC7DF357 3CAF 4749 B6E6 1BEB69223A29

My school has a retarded group therapy thing they do every wednesday they started doing because in May 2019 one of my friends tried roping and they didn’t wanna get sued since he had went to the counselors and said they sucked at their job. To save face they made this whole initiative and it was a joke. You’re in a class filled with Chads, Stacy’s, Normgroids, etc and they pass this object around. When you have it, you have to answer the discussion question (“when was the last time you felt sad and why”, etc). As if I would talk about being incel to a room full of my classmates jfl

he mogged him by not hitting back tbh

My school has a retarded group therapy thing they do every wednesday they started doing because in May 2019 one of my friends tried roping and they didn’t wanna get sued since he had went to the counselors and said they sucked at their job. To save face they made this whole initiative and it was a joke. You’re in a class filled with Chads, Stacy’s, Normgroids, etc and they pass this object around. When you have it, you have to answer the discussion question (“when was the last time you felt sad and why”, etc). As if I would talk about being incel to a room full of my classmates jfl
İncel at theraphy : I didnt had human contact and love months
Stacy at theraphy : My bf lied about him 6 ft and now my life is in shambles :(