Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School was a waste of time

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
The only good thing about it was learning how to read and write.From kindergarten to 12th grade everything else was a waste of tiime.School could be useful if they helped prepare us for work.After we are finished with 12th grade we have no work experience so it can be very hard to get a job.The only jobs we are most likely to get is a physically demanding job and even that can be hard to get with no experience or can get if there is someone you know that can get you hired.I remember I had a class called career awareness.The teacher would tell us the importance about thinking about a job you are interested.He would talk 10 minutes and that's it.We did nothing for a hour.School is such a waste of time.I wish they taught how to do well in a interview or make it mandatory to exchange phone numbers so we can have plenty of connections.I wish they helped give us actual skills that we could use.I wish we would be paid to go to school because it's the same as wageslaving.We are forced to go just like having a job.Made to do tasks so why not just let us get an actual job to earn money instead of slaving for free.

Last edited:
School is just entertainment for chads

one of my teachers even admitted to my class that like 90+% of the stuff u learn in school u never use in real life

school like all state institutions operates based on the assumption that everything is just fine. it's not and these institutions just force you to act normal and work as if there's a reward coming later. it's not coming.

23583.jpg

i have forgotten almost everything that was taught there

why not just let us get an actual job to earn money instead of slaving for free.
Because the government won't be able to extract more money from you that way.

School is just entertainment for chads
School is just there for Chad to have the time of his life plowing through ugly whore by uglywhore.

high IQ
and people say high school is supposed to be "the best time of our lives" JFL
what a fucking joke

one of my teachers even admitted to my class that like 90+% of the stuff u learn in school u never use in real life

jfl most of my teachers said that

school like all state institutions operates based on the assumption that everything is just fine. it's not and these institutions just force you to act normal and work as if there's a reward coming later. it's not coming.

23583.jpg
have never read truer words

I wouldn’t mind school if I could slay