Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting School system and Co Education: Root cause of inceldom

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Co educational schools are single handedly responsible for contributing to much of inceldom we see ,

- First it place males and females in one single classroom, sub consciously putting the seed of "gender equality"( i.e an idealistic total shit globohomo propaganda) to unsuspecting naive children in developing stage

- Then it increases sexual competition and propagates lookism from a very early age which leads to trauma and confidence issues in male children starting from elementary school

- Educational institutions are the first place where the idea of asking girls out and "doing things to impress them"i.e simping is first seeded .

- Then our free spirit and free thinking is tamed, domesticated and indoctrinated inside a four walled depressing room to be a good sheeple and follow orders of our overlords without critical questioning . Education frees man, not tame and put shackles .

- We are also forced to show respect to teachers who are females when we clearly don't have to being the superior gender . Its a mass plan to emasculate the males

- Inter school and intra school competitions are a travesty and an insult to education and human civilization, its a tribalistic worship of unintelligent brute chimps showing their primitive gymnastics and adoration of them through primitive and animalistic howling by morally deficient females. Sports should have seperate schools or guild to practice , it does not belong in the category of education

- High schools give free pass to otherwise physically and morally deficient species like females to act snobby and important by faking their looks through artificial make up and get away with it. Most females look like literal pigs in barn when they wake up in the morning.

These factors and some more when combined and enforced through the state power leads to rise in inceldom and low confidence even among the brilliant males, and high confidence among the brute primitive chimp like humans who would have been tranquilized and put in confinement for their uncivilized manner if SOYCIETY worked as it should

This was based except the "school competitions are gay" part

cope looks everything

This was based except the "school competitions are gay" part
School competitions should not exists and if it exists , it should be an only male competition with no female allowed. Its a state propaganda to emasculate and lower confidence among the masses of males in expense of handful of brute chimps. I encourage more underground bare knuckle fights if anybody likes competition without female presence ofc

I live in muslim country and went to all boys school, still truecel

Looks >>>> life
Exceptions cannot be counted in the things that which i have observed in general . If you would have studied in co edu you would have got it what a smelly skanky dirty environment a co ed is . You are at least fortunate to go to all boys school

Honestly yes, I didn't care about inceldom pre-uni
Thats what my theory is, males should not be forcibly mingled with females until they are mature adults to understand . All boys education is good for the growing children as it stops the corruption of their spirit by females

We had no school uniform and as a poorfag with alco parents I often went to school in tattered and dirty clothes hence ostracization, if I had a uniform I could at least use that but no have to express your individuality here in scandifagland

We had no school uniform and as a poorfag with alco parents I often went to school in tattered and dirty clothes hence ostracization, if I had a uniform I could at least use that but no have to express your individuality here in scandifagland
brutal . My total sympathy for you brocel , I know what a travesty modern education has become.Schools and Education should never be painful experience , Education was novelty until globo fags got hold of it and made it an instrument to tame and train sheeples

Schools are more and more optimized for girls to succeed, at the cost of their male counter parts. The type of person willing to become a teacher is also very commonly a low tier leftist ideologue, resulting in:
Boys lag behind  How teachers gender biases affect student achievement   ScienceDirect   ww

There are also arguments for why much of higher education is a huge net negative for society as a whole, but I'm too tired to try and make that argument right now.

Schools are more and more optimized for girls to succeed, at the cost of their male counter parts. The type of person willing to become a teacher is also very commonly a low tier leftist ideologue, resulting in:
View attachment 854303

There are also arguments for why much of higher education is a huge net negative for society as a whole, but I'm too tired to try and make that argument right now.
Brutal . Our kids should be protected from feminist witches indoctrination at schools. Better to open private guilds which teaches some vocational skills and education at the same time , that way men would be more free and independent and wont have to tolerate female cacophony