Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School starts tomorrow again!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Reeeeeeee. I had vacation for 2 weeks thats why I postmaxxed so much.
Tomorrow I have school again and it will be Sui Fuel again. Just sitting there the whole day not saying a word and leaving again.
I fucking hate every faggot in my class.
My teachers hate me too because I'm so quiet even tho I know more than all the loud fags who only talk shit.

kek at school

My teachers hate me too because I'm so quiet even tho I know more than all the loud fags who only talk shit.
What subjects do you refer to? Maths, history or what?

all of them
Nice, I sometimes had the same feeling. I definitely had greater knowledge than all of these normies at school who literally just repeated the bullshit written in the book. Why don't you try to put your hand up more often? You have nothing to lose.

Just don't go to school bro :cool:

Stop making me feel old bro :feelsrope:

Too many zoomers on this site tbh

Are you in high school ?

Going to school it's very suifuel tbh. At least in college you can skip classes or have online courses.

Sue the school

I would go ER on my school if I had more money and gave much more of a shit. The school I go to is a complete shithole in terms of student body and the general design.

I don't dislike going to college but I absolutely hate homework. I have to put so much effort into getting this shit done.

Especially when you have to do it typed.

I don't dislike going to college but I absolutely hate homework. I have to put so much effort into getting this shit done.

Especially when you have to do it typed.
It is over
Work tomorrow :kys:

Last edited:
My school also started today. I hate going to that place to be (((brainwashed))) and see foids whoring for Chad the whole day, while I instead could just sit in front of my computer and LDAR.
I should also actually have a lesson now, but I'm postmaxxing instead :feelstrash::feelstrash:

Seeing these posts makes me glad I'm done with education and can just LDAR when I'm not working.