Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School starts tommorow again!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
After 2 weeks of freedom I have school again. Its over I dont want to see any normies. I want to die really bad. Like really fucking bad. So bad that I might actually do it.
Its so fucking over nobody can help me anymore no doctor or surgician can make me happy.
Its so over.

38ba6aaf-0cbb-45f2-90be-671868e8420c-gif.124820

After 2 weeks of freedom I have school again. Its over I dont want to see any normies. I want to die really bad. Like really fucking bad. So bad that I might actually do it.
Its so fucking over nobody can help me anymore no doctor or surgician can make me happy.
Its so over.

If you are in school and in a really good shape(based on name) i guess normies wont fuck with you

school in fucking june???? i get 3 month break from college.

Why do you have school in the middle of summer

If you are in school and in a really good shape(based on name) i guess normies wont fuck with you
I'm in pretty good shape. Not in an arnold Schwarzenegger one but better than most normies. I dont get bullied at school but its still depressing and boring there also I have social anxiety and want to kill anyone who talks in the radius of 10 meters of me or talks to me.

Summer school is the worst

lol bro, i get 2 month and 20 days free

school in fucking june???? i get 3 month break from college.
Yeah in germany school ends in end of july. And we only have 6 week break. Its over for germancels.
Why do you have school in the middle of summer
germany. We only have a 6 week break and mostly till the end of july even tho I only have till mid july.
lol bro, i get 2 month and 20 days free
mogs me hard
Summer school is the worst
yeah because I sweat like a motherfucker

during school gym time(if you have) try to dominate everyone.even if you arent good at sports,just use your physical power.Maybe shit like this turn on foids

Do you go to school year round or something

I'm so happy that i don't have to go to school anymore.

Damn I get a 3 month break

during school gym time(if you have) try to dominate everyone.even if you arent good at sports,just use your physical power.Maybe shit like this turn on foids
Larping underaged.

At least you can enjoy some aftER school activities

I have to go to school tomorrow to finish up my construction culminating. I also have to go on Tuesday to do a Media Arts exam and after that, school is over. Its lifefuel for me that school ends only after a few days.

I have to go to school tomorrow to finish up my construction culminating. I also have to go on Tuesday to do a Media Arts exam and after that, school is over. Its lifefuel for me that school ends only after a few days.
I still have 3 weeks and about 9 exams its so over

I still have 3 weeks and about 9 exams its so over
Oh fuck its over for you bro. I'm barely able to pass this year and my parents are hoping to shut off the internet for an hour once I get home just to studymaxx when the next year of school starts.

Its so over.

Sucks for you.
I am NEETmaxxxxxing right now.
:feelsLSD::dab:

I am very luck because my school eighty four days after will be opened.
(Turkey :D )

I hate school, good luck. Please calm down on school. :)

It's over for europeancels.

Yeah it sucks tbh OP, but when you get to college you get 3 months off to LDAR.

school in summer sounds rough

As an ethnic in germany I know that feeling, I had so much fun being home alone allday and now I have to see these retards again.

As an ethnic in germany I know that feeling, I had so much fun being home alone allday and now I have to see these retards again.
it is over for us buddy boyo