Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel School shootings

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★★
I understand.... I understand.

Only in minecraft.

Based

What's sad is that they target people that don't deserve it most of the time, like how the columbine kids shot that disabled kid that had no friends and Dan Mauser seemed like a good kid too. The shooters always complained about jocks bullying them yet they didn't kill a single one.

What's sad is that they target people that don't deserve it most of the time, like how the columbine kids shot that disabled kid that had no friends and Dan Mauser seemed like a good kid too. The shooters always complained about jocks bullying them yet they didn't kill a single one.
Dan Mauser looked like he was gonna be a future sex haver if he didn't already have sex before he died. His face wasn't that bad and his height was on a good track. Speaking as a SPED kid myself I think the special needs kid is better off dead than to rot like me and not be a sex haver so what Eric and Dylan did was truly God's work in my opinion.

The claim that the Columbine shooters were motivated by bullying is a myth. Their main motive for the shooting was notoriety, evidenced by their obsession with the film Natural Born Killers and Eric's interest in earlier mass killings such as the Oklahoma City bombing