Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over School shootings are the ultimate expression of despair.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
School shootings are the essence of how social outcasts express all the hatred and enmity against a society that treats them as trash and that they will not fit in because society will always reject not only the different, but the worthless.

I welcome any mass school shooting. I celebrate it because they have essentially had enough balls to elevate the great pain of millions of silent men. The normies cope with the idea and call everything "mental illness", "he had to improve his personality" but that is not true. Mass shooting is the ultimate expression of life in the face of death, it is, in short, the desire for power and attention in the highest form, for one last time before dying or ending up permanently in prison, hopefully executed or on death row for a few years.

What social outcast will not be happy by the instant normality that is broken? Bravo.

In video game.

It's the most selfless act one can do. Most pussies just stick to their own thoughts and rope.

Normies call mass shooters cowards. Meanwhile normies are terrified of random strangers while taking a walk. Normies are only powerful in groups. Absolute cattle

Normies hating mass shooters is hypocritical beyond belief because mass shooters are created not born. Mass shooting is the end result of a lifetime of social ostracisation and humiliation resulting from bad looks and non NT ness

Normies call mass shooters cowards. Meanwhile normies are terrified of random strangers while taking a walk. Normies are only powerful in groups. Absolute cattle
:yes: High IQ.

Normies hating mass shooters is hypocritical beyond belief because mass shooters are created not born. Mass shooting is the end result of a lifetime of social ostracisation and humiliation resulting from bad looks and non NT ness
Absolutely. Imagine being rejected, hated, being told that your life is over before it even begins.

It is the logical consequence of every person who rationally understands that revenge is the only answer. Because violence has always been against them.

Absolutely. Imagine being rejected, hated, being told that your life is over before it even begins.

It is the logical consequence of every person who rationally understands that revenge is the only answer. Because violence has always been against them.
It is the ultimate acceptance of the futility of trying to build a "life" when you have none owing to badlooks and non nt ness. Mass shooters are not cowards but realise their genes and environmental upbringing have done a number on them and their fate is to be a social outcast.

It is the ultimate acceptance of the futility of trying to build a "life" when you have none owing to badlooks and non nt ness. Mass shooters are not cowards but realise their genes and environmental upbringing have done a number on them and their fate is to be a social outcast.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I agree, its common sense to me really

True. That's why I stay inside,:blackpill: it's too fucking ragefuel for me to go outside.:bluepill:

Last edited:
I agree and it upsets me deeply how very few others can see this point of view.

idk I'm sure there's a heavy adrenaline rush + thrill involved, a school shooting isn't really going to involve a despairing mindset

I'm sure they had fun during the event

Your talking about a fraction of mass killers, Most just do it for fame

To me, if you affirm the existence of the world, you affirm the existence of mass shootings. It's just a natural event like hurricanes and tornadoes. Don't like it? Become an antinatalist. As long as people exist and social hierarchies exist, things like this will inevitably happen.

Its the ultimate inversion of power dynamics, the outcast becomes the top dog, and the normies become his inferiors

Very true

Typical normie behavior not taking accountability for what they've created

To me, if you affirm the existence of the world, you affirm the existence of mass shootings. It's just a natural event like hurricanes and tornadoes. Don't like it? Become an antinatalist. As long as people exist and social hierarchies exist, things like this will inevitably happen.
That is how to describe the situation objectively. Even back in caveman times, they would also club each other for the same reason. I wasn't there but I bet it happened.