Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting School puts me on the verge of tears

Reprisial

Reprisial

D!S!D3NT
-
Listening to all these fucking morons drone on and on about the most vapid shit is infuriating. Sitting all day hurts. Suppressing the urge to yell, run and scream is tiring. Fighting my sleep is tiring. The cramped hallways are annoying. The bright lights are unnatural and uncomfortable. The “work” is meaningless.’ I don’t have anyone to have conversations with. The worst part though is when I hear teachers say “that’s what life is, you have to do things you don’t like” and just like the other students they get happy when there’s no school. Do they not realize how sad it is hearing people essentially chase emotional highs and rests? That my future is mostly bland or miserable?

It doesn't get better boyo although I am legit glad not to have gone to school during the zoomer-era, it must be hell.

Last edited:
As bad as it was, I actually miss it :fuk:

Listening to all these fucking morons drone on and on about the most vapid shit is infuriating. Sitting all day hurts. Suppressing the urge to yell, run and scream is tiring. Fighting my sleep is tiring. The cramped hallways are annoying. The bright lights are unnatural and uncomfortable. The “work” is meaningless.’ I don’t have anyone to have conversations with. The worst part though is when I hear teachers say “that’s what life is, you have to do things you don’t like” and just like the other students they get happy when there’s no school. Do they not realize how sad it is hearing people essentially chase emotional highs and rests? That my future is mostly bland or miserable?
school is hell, add to that the bullying and it really becomes a daily torture.

Jfl at zoomercels. I am glad i will never go to school again. Theres no way i will encounter something more miserable

ya I really couldn't pay attention at all in school towards the end, even on adderall

All of normie/foid talking topics are deadly boring and annoying. But these braindead cunts thought me inferior. I hope they all wake up as deformed manlet ethnics.

OP should buy a few guns for show and 'tell'

I'm glad I'm out of that hellhole

School is a piece of fucking useless garbage, all it did was set me back in life

Fuck that shithole

School is literally hell. Until this day a bear the consequences from that time, although it was 40 years ago, my nose is malformed due to the punches I received back then.
Even now it's hard to understand why such things happen. But when I was a kid, it felt like pure terror.

Last edited:
I never realized how much I hated high school. i would always lie to myself and claim I enjoyed it, but really it was just an opportunity for people to dunk on me by simply existing.

I don't even remember getting bullied. I'm referring to just existing and feeling pain from that. I hated learning stupid shit, I hated the fact that everyone would have a girlfriend besides me, I hated that people would hang out and have things to bond over, like sports and clubs while whenever I went to those things I would never, just NEVER fit in regardless of "imitating" everyone else. I just feel invisible and like a side character more than anything.

I feel like I had too high of expectations for school. I thought I would be treated normally, get invited to parties left and right, and walk out with a great deal of happiness.

But really it was just more like being a spectator watching a movie. I did not feel like I got anything out of high school besides a slap on the face, telling me the blackpill is real.

Do you have sensory problems?

I'm so glad I wasn't blackpilled back in school I would've roped for sure

Wait till you get to college then youll off yourself for real :)

I remember in college I cried walking around campus almost daily lol :feelscry:

Do you have sensory problems?
I looked it up and I have most of these.

Today the old cuck teacher said something like learning to tolerate people you don’t like and I said lying to yourself. This got a big laugh which continued when they noticed that I was drawing exclamation marks on my hand. One guy said ayo are those bullets? The fag near me asked if i needed to see the guidance councilor and then some roastie who can’t even speak right said what if he said you know what and bang.

Attachments

• F4462AAB-66B7-4D54-98BB-F5D94B7B73D3.png
    F4462AAB-66B7-4D54-98BB-F5D94B7B73D3.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 15
True.
Maybe if they let us do what we want instead we wouldn't be so depressed going there...