Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School pictures

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
In my 14 years of schooling, I took a school picture.
Due to my direction my life is heading, I don’t feel motivated to take a senior photo this year. Is it worth it since I did it all these years, or no?

In my 14 years of schooling, I took a school picture.
Due to my direction my life is heading, I don’t feel motivated to take a senior photo this year. Is it worth it since I did it all these years, or no?
Seriously, guys? You people can answer messages about people being straight cucks but not answer my harmless question.

I never took mine, didn’t even pay for a yearbook. Also skipped graduation.

Up to you. If you have bad memories from school, maybe you shouldn’t take it.

Another high schoolcel

Personal preference and the only thing that modulates your decision is whether you will reflect upon that photo with nostalgic fondness or grievous contempt. Only you can answer that. But as I say with many things in life (especially guns), better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

I tried to escape the high school photo but it was impossible. A classmate came into the class I was (biology) and said "thespanishcel you're the last one that has to take the photo, come out". It was embarassing.

Up to you. If you have bad memories from school, maybe you shouldn’t take it.
I switched schools midway my sophomore year. When people if I wanted to take a photo, I said yes. I took a photo my junior year. Now I’m kinda photo shy, so I don’t know if I wanna do it this year, which is my last year of high school.

photos are pure suifuel