Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News School lets kids vote on curriculum and rules. nothing forced

good idea?

• Total voters
it will devolve into lord of the flies

doesn't seem like a good idea
most of kids will vote to make education even easier therefor making less quality students in the futur
i bet these leftist fucks are making stupid rules like this in favor of promoting more "fredom"

there have been schools like this for years...no homework etc. ...very successful as I recall... school and work dont need to be the day cares they are

Good, fuck authority.

i never wanted to attend school when i was younger, it makes no sense to go if you are an incel. why force incels to participate in society.

i never wanted to attend school when i was younger, it makes no sense to go if you are an incel. why force incels to participate in society.
Yeah, they should start giving NEETbux for being subhuman just like they do for the disabled

Neoliberalism is a mental illness

there have been schools like this for years...no homework etc. ...very successful as I recall... school and work dont need to be the day cares they are
yup especially for the smarter kids they don't need to chain em down

I support anything that contributes to the collapse of JewSA, including this

I could have finished all 12 years of school in 2-3 years. We had the topic of the holocaust 4 fucking times. Once would have sufficed. Also all those latin and german cuck stories were a complete waste of time, nobody even read those. By focusing on the important subjects, me and quite a few others could have learnt soooo much more in those 12 years.

All I learnt was how to show physical presence with an absent mind.

Most of them will probably end up in prison, gangs, drug addicts or street bums. Or working at Walmart etc. Doubt anything good will come of it.

most of kids will vote to make education even easier therefor making less quality students in the futur
Teachers are already willingly nuking the quality of education in the West. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Most of them will probably end up in prison, gangs, drug addicts or street bums. Or working at Walmart etc. Doubt anything good will come of it.