Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill School is the worst place for young people

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
At this place your future is decided. You will get to know if you are low iq and doomed to wageslavery or if you are high iq and can get a proper career. Here will be your social status determined if people like you it will be a piece of cake if they hate and despise you they will bully you and make your life hell. In this place you will find out if you can get girls or if you will be incel.

Is there any worse place?

Yup school is the place I've hated the most in my entire life and only prison can be worse. School has too many parallels with the prison system anyway.

School sucks for almost everyone. I guess Stacy is happy and Chad does ok.

School sucks for almost everyone. I guess Stacy is happy and Chad does ok.

Really? School is a piece of cake for most normies and chad/stacy. The only thing they struggle with is maybe learning like all do but nothing else.

Really? School is a piece of cake for most normies and chad/stacy. The only thing they struggle with is maybe learning like all do but nothing else.
I think you are overrating the norm. Everyone has some secret crush they couldn't get or had some kind of traumatic event or phase that has fucked them up.

Very few people enjoyed everything about school and if they did peak in school: the desperation and depression will kick in afterwards.

school made me want to fucking kill myself

I had a pretty good time in school, actually. I was still undesired by females, but whatever.

jealous, I was bullied from day 1
Sorry to hear that. I think Europe is just different? I only had a couple of guy classmates who would tease me about my nose.

for incels ye

it made me so fucked up!

I had a pretty good time in school, actually. I was still undesired by females, but whatever.

Same, school/university isnt that bad, thats also how i met my friends kek.
Just the women in general piss me off.

I think you are overrating the norm. Everyone has some secret crush they couldn't get or had some kind of traumatic event or phase that has fucked them up.

Very few people enjoyed everything about school and if they did peak in school: the desperation and depression will kick in afterwards.
this a surprising amount of people have had traumatic experiences

Same, school/university isnt that bad, thats also how i met my friends kek.
Just the women in general piss me off.
Kek, you are probably a secret slayer.

Kek, you are probably a secret slayer.

Said the person who has/had female friends.
Women dont even acknowledge my existence, let alone interact with me willingly.

Said the person who has/had female friends.
Women dont even acknowledge my existence, let alone interact with me willingly.
It took them a period of time before they got comfortable though. Nobody interacts with me willingly either.

School is where my hopes and dreams for the future died :)

I always hated school. It's basically prison. All my best memories are from summer vacation

Never liked school, it was like going to war I didn't want to attend