Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School is the most zogbotted institution.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
You're exposed to bullying, you don't have any freedom.
They don't teach you important things like how to start a business, how to manage finances, how to spot various manipulators and manipulations both in job market and in everyday's live etc.
I don't even remember anything from biology, chemistry and some other lessons in school.
It's just a waste of time.

It’s good for normies to make friend groups & to interact with toilets

You're exposed to people you would never voluntarily interact with as an adult

School never ends

Yeah i never understood why i learned all this useless bullshit in math, especially algebra and all that stuff. I even asked my teacher why i need all these forumulas and he said i will need it later if i wanna do a business related job ( i was at a business college). Turns out he was wrong and i didnt need any of that shit in my apprenticeship. Obviously you do need to be able to do some basic math, but in 99,9% of jobs you will never need all these weird equations and formulas

Obviously you do need to be able to do some basic math, but in 99,9% of jobs you will never need all these weird equations and formulas
Math is natural to human mind so one can do basic math with simple logic and common sense.

ZOG drone programming center

They don't teach you important things like how to start a business, how to manage finances, how to spot various manipulators and manipulations both in job market and in everyday's live etc.
This alone is enough proof that schools are indeed zogbot institutions and nothing more.

They don’t teach you shit in school

In school rn, can confirm this. There are so many faggots.