Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill School is outdated.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
School is basically an NPC play ground and exist really for the purpose of programming normies to be good little drones. Npc to giga Npcs. It also act as a baby sitting ground for the 'innocent little babies'

It will become useless in future with inner brain machines. Which will make humans smarter, hell even now its kind of useless with the Information Age. So much information in our hands but people barely use it and in the future it could be directly in your head. School is outdated and will be even more so in the future.

School has no reason to last until your 18. School has no reason to be a week long or last for more than half the damn day.

They stretch it out unnecessarily, school could basically end when your 13,14 or even 12.

i hated school, I dropped out at 15 tbh

i hated school, I dropped out at 15 tbh
Brutal, they really should just transfer schooling to the internet/apps. Most of what your learn is very stretched out temporally. Most of what you learn is also useless too

Public indoctrination

I spent all my time in high school school sleeping and smoking weed:feelsUnreal:

School? More like: an institutionalized prison.

They teach you nothing in grade school except repetition to build demand for actually learning some things in uni and make it so that you have little choice but to go to uni to get proper credentials. Education is an industry.

i learned nothing from school

I'm 19 and still in High school I asked one of the teachers there what the oldest age he saw someone in high school he said that in the 1990s there were some people in there early 20s and still in high school.

It will become useless in future with inner brain machines.

Rather with automated teaching. Websites like brilliant.org and duolingo.com are showing the way in that regard. Right now they are kind of soy but it's only a matter of time until a based version shows up.

he said that in the 1990s there were some people in there early 20s and still in high school.
Wtf brutal as hell :giga:
Rather with automated teaching. Websites like brilliant.org and duolingo.com are showing the way in that regard. Right now they are kind of soy but it's only a matter of time until a based version shows up.
True, education will eventually become more digitalised. Inner brain machines still will change everything drastically though when it’s perfected or the bit less complicated computerised contacts.

But even then it’s already getting mogged by brilliant and duolingo like you already pointed out.

Life is outdated, par for the course.

This, and they stretch it out a lot.
tbh in the curriculum for so many subjects some of the chapters in the same textbook aren't covered until a year later in the next grade. The incremental approach and stretching things out is a complete joke. It takes time to learn yeah but not that long. Streching things out and repeating things with only a little new information added on each time only gives the illusion of learning more.

Sometimes they also alternate between assigning virtually the same subjects depending on whether you are in an even year grade versus an odd year grade. And then by high school they start advertising what you do "when you'll go to college" as if they were waiting for the moment to sell that prospect to you and you already made up your mind to continue schooling in college. But not surprising how much collusion there is between public schools and colleges. As well as the government wanting more people to go to college to give the appearance of a more well educated population for pr purposes. And degrees being an easy metric for employers to discriminate against potential employees easier and demand more for less pay.

What's your story? What was the process of dropping out of school feel like and how has the consequences hit you?
Didn't give a fuck about dropping out and I did a program immediately to obtain my high school diploma. I got it at 16.

One of the largest institutionalised waste of resources in contemporary society. Money that could be used more effectively is being squandered keeping kids in school for far longer than necessary. If more efficient teaching methods were used, kids could learn all that is needed about the world prior to 12, work on a specific vocation for 4 years, and start to contribute to the economy at 16 while still remaining in partial education if job requirements are more complex. Everything I did in school before the age of 14 was practically useless and beyond that was drawn-out and disorganised.

first part of the great suffering of life

Where else would one learn Darwinism, Marxism, feminism, sexual immorality, and Copernicanism, but the occult J-suit-Vatican-Isrelly sponsored public education system?

We're all just monkeys on a space ball guize lol, women are the exact same as men, let's make everyone equalsies lol

Early and widespread sexual immorality is the reason occult power has been robbed from us- why would the authorities of this world care for powerless sinners who have lost the ability to even visualize their hopes and dreams?

tbh in the curriculum for so many subjects some of the chapters in the same textbook aren't covered until a year later in the next grade. The incremental approach and stretching things out is a complete joke. It takes time to learn yeah but not that long. Streching things out and repeating things with only a little new information added on each time only gives the illusion of learning more.

Sometimes they also alternate between assigning virtually the same subjects depending on whether you are in an even year grade versus an odd year grade. And then by high school they start advertising what you do "when you'll go to college" as if they were waiting for the moment to sell that prospect to you and you already made up your mind to continue schooling in college. But not surprising how much collusion there is between public schools and colleges. As well as the government wanting more people to go to college to give the appearance of a more well educated population for pr purposes. And degrees being an easy metric for employers to discriminate against potential employees easier and demand more for less pay.
You never cease to amaze with your replies, the amount of atoms in my body IQ
Where else would one learn Darwinism, Marxism, feminism, sexual immorality, and Copernicanism, but the occult J-suit-Vatican-Isrelly sponsored public education system?
School=NPC growth bed

When i was watching prison documentaries about prisoners daily life it kinda reminded me of school.
Basically that

"We got one that can see..."

REPORTED!

"We got one that can see..."

REPORTED!
D5CAF5CB CDE3 4BC9 B26F 73B2EAB0C92B