Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School has to be a form of mental abuse

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
So I have to redo my last year of high school and I chose to do so in my Moms home country, Hong Kong. Holy shit guys I'm so behind. My parents hired tutors for me too but the only tutor that actually does a good job is my math teacher and he's barely available. I have a test in a week and if I fail I'm fucked.

I have tutors everyday but Sundays for a total of 5 hours a day plus school hours. So I'm coming home from school and having to study more at home. I am so exhausted, I actually feel like I'm dying some days. I would rather live in a hut in the middle of the woods than have to endure this fucking pain. I can't even listen to any of the shit they're saying because none of it even makes any sense and I'm fucking dying. Am I over reacting?

Kids.is go somewhere else

JFL at high school niggers joining

Are you a white male in a yellow country?

What is the father's ethnicity?

Brutal. Being mixed race is horrible, people can't understand your appearance and why you are weird.
Its the jews man... they want more isolated people with no network or community to relate to

What type of math u studying

Its the jews man... they want more isolated people with no network or community to relate to
Yeah, I know. But you can take a cope in Hong Kong. Is a nice country to live, no?

Re: so there's this hot girl at my school...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182973477Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:48 PM CST
"Roman", I recall you previously creating a thread a week ago in which you angrily described your inability to understand what a "Polynomial" was.Perhaps you should consider completing your academic assignments instead of salivating at the thought of receiving romantic pleasure from a female adolescent schoolchild.
Re: lol negative is demanding a refund bc i kicked him from SB
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185016185Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:38 PM CST
"and im in graduate classes as a freshman so…sorry but im the best"I believe that the term you seek is "undergraduate."Authentic students with graduate-level capabilities would not attempt to fabricate nonexistent academic progress over the Internet, given that it is objectively proven.As to be expected, the typical idiocy of Heartstrings gleams throughout a simplistic discussion.

So I have to redo my last year of high school and I chose to do so in my Moms home country, Hong Kong. Holy shit guys I'm so behind. My parents hired tutors for me too but the only tutor that actually does a good job is my math teacher and he's barely available. I have a test in a week and if I fail I'm fucked.

I have tutors everyday but Sundays for a total of 5 hours a day plus school hours. So I'm coming home from school and having to study more at home. I am so exhausted, I actually feel like I'm dying some days. I would rather live in a hut in the middle of the woods than have to endure this fucking pain. I can't even listen to any of the shit they're saying because none of it even makes any sense and I'm fucking dying. Am I over reacting?
Based, school is literally torture
I have almost ZERO good memories from school
Only bad experiences and suffering, physically and mentally

I wish my parents would have homeschooled me but they're against homeschooling and are pro-vaccine. Our family friends are the exact opposite of my family. Their moms are hot as shit and white (All german), their kids took their chad/staccy genetics even tho one of the dads is a manlet, they never vaccinated their kids, and dont allow their kids to go to school bc they think its dumb.

Who cares about school grades ? They arent gonna help you in life

school is designed to torture autistic men. Thats how grateful normies are for all the knowledge and inventions provided by autistic men like nikola tesla, newton, einstein, bobby fischer

They wont understand our pain.My mother wants me to go college too and tries to cuck me into thinking i will find gf at 25-30 :feelsUgh:.
College is just continue of high school incel non nt struggle
Yes fr bro

School makes good slaves

And i was not a good slave

School is bad for everyone, not just autistic inceltier

It is a repressive mechanism created to form future slave-workers obedient to the prevailing system.

Of course any sensitive young person will feel that they are being imprisoned, limited and domesticated in order to be used efficiently later in life.