Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School has domesticated and neutered me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
When i was a young boy before I got into school, and a little after I got into school I was extremely low inhib.
I would get into random fights with other kids, I would get pissed off at the slightest insult and lash out, I didn't care what I said to people.
But then when I started school I became extremely high inhib because of all the rules and bullying from other kids.
And I've been following the rules ever since like a dumbass, even though it won't actually get me what I want in life.

I was based under age 10, said whatever the fuck I wanted. Then puberty fucked me and I've been high inhib ever since

Putting women in charge of raising boys was a mistake. Took a decade to undo some of my bluepill programming.

the only people who end up being teachers are roasties who get pumped and dumped throughout highschool, never make the grades for anything decent, and have to settle for a teaching degree.
these used up whores then end up teaching the teenage chads, incels and every kind of person inbetween. Because they're emotional creatures, they of course end up encouraging and praising the chads while discouraging younger incels from displaying any sort of sexuality whatsoever.

Same here. Went from low inhib to numb and cold. I actually believe my ED issues would not be so bad if it wasn't for the incredible amount of shit that the school system, popular cliques, gossipping twinks, wannabe playmate Stacies and angry manlet Chadlites shoved down my throat.

Now I'm an antisocial wreck NEETing smoking weed and listening to vaporwave.

dogcel said:
the only people who end up being teachers are roasties who get pumped and dumped throughout highschool, never make the grades for anything decent, and have to settle for a teaching degree.

Yep.

I was literally low inhib as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when I was a kid. Legit zero self awareness, absolutely no self consciousness. Did what I wanted, when I wanted, said whatever I wanted, etc.

Then, idk why, just gradually went from that mode to having insanely high inhibition. Can't look people in the eye or talk to them anymore

Legit the only interaction I have ever had with girls is asking them questions in a professional setting. If it's not a question, I can't do it. I can't make small talk for the life of me

I realized my power in highschool and started abusing Chads and bullies. It was funny because for the first time they felt what it was like to feel like less than nothing, a waste of apace.

As I felt their bones snap, I felt good because for once, they felt the pain that we go through every day

Pretty much this, there was only one teacher that wouldn't take my shit and i went from low inhib to high inhib

School turned me into a bitch.

Same. I was loud and said what came to mind and didnt even filter myself. I swear, if I ever have a kid, i will homeschool them. Fuck all that public school bullshit.