Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School drains me so much.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I am not a shutin loner,I have a decent group of friends..

But I cant stand this system.

Seriously,School is the most boring place ever.

They forced you to spend your precious 6 fucking hours sitting and memorizing what you dont need to know.

Why do you need a school if you have internet. Why forced us when we can think by ourselves? .

Students there love climbing social ladder to gain popularity.

School is the hell for incels.

School is hell, yes, but society needs incel beta worker bees just like an ant colony needs its worker slave ants, so you'd better study away, goyim.

Having a mixed(fem,male) group of friends is death sentence if you ask me. My male friends have femoid partners and they kiss/play eachother when i sit with them. It's almost saying ''look subhuman fuck, i can even screw my girlfriend in front of you and i know that your thirst of vagina does not bother me since i'm pretty positive about my girl won't EVER have sex with you''

School from 6th grade forward should have the option of being online for free. kids or at least incel kids would learn way better without mixing a ton of them in different stages of development with raging hormones. From the bullying, obsessing over crushes, romantic rejection, social rejection, disapproval from teachers, navigating friend groups, pruning social media, it's a wonder I learned anything at all. School should be online 4 hours a day, watch lectures at 2x speed, and then you can choose interests groups to go spend the rest of some weekdays at. If you are a skinny nerdy incel, you only ever hang out with your chess club buddies on Monday afternoons and your programming buddies on Wednesday afternoons or hiking/nature/survival on thursdays. You would never have to be subjected to Chad/Stacy dynamics unless you really wanted to be by joining sports groups. Why society hasn't already progressed to this is beyond me.

School mainly sucks because of the people. I suggest accelerated learning program if you can and get it over with it and then get to college if you want

I always hated school, even when I was younger and had friends. It's a glorified prison, made worse by the fact that you pay to be there. All my good memories are from summer vacation.

Are you talking about highschool? enjoy while you can

I have so much work, both for my job and for uni, and I am so unmotivated to do any of it at the moment, plus I have a meeting in 12 hours with my research director and an exam in 15. I can't fucking breathe. I just want to LDAR and these fuckers are keeping me from it. Just a few more days but I really feel like I can't make it tbh.

School wants fish to climb a tree.