Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School days

Were your school days suifuel?

• Yes

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Yes I hated HS but unfortunately I'm still somewhat trapped there cognitively since I've been isolated since then

Yes I hated HS but unfortunately I'm still somewhat trapped there cognitively since I've been isolated since then
Me too mang, I haven't even gone to college

Not suifuel but I didn't like being woken up to go somewhere where I dont want 2 go

Elementary school was great
Middle school and high school were shit

They were the best years of my life, especially elementary school. At least I had friends there

i played this while walking through the halls in high school and dreaming of rope

I’m a senior in high school OP

Literally in the same exact situation as you

all my education years sucked asf, best thing i did is that i dropped. college was too much to keep with while having this face with me

I lost my khh @ 17, Chico. Otherwise, I would’ve euphorically rejoiced n shiet, mang

fuck stop posting in my threads you are gay
Cope the fact that I’m a senior and have been exposed to all the manosphere redpill stuff + Blackpill & still haven’t ascended proved my trueceldom

I lost my khh @ 17, Chico. Otherwise, I would’ve euphorically rejoiced n shiet, mang
95E56DDC 0244 4D8C AF32 B28D6CE78BFB

They were the best years of my life, especially elementary school. At least I had friends there
Middle and high school for me

not bad visual novel