Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Scholarcels, are you being sent home because of Coronavirus?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
K-12 schools throughout the United States are sending kids home. And so are the colleges. They're basically saying "Don't come back from Spring Break." They're calling it a "Coronacation." My nephew just got word that he's going on Coronacation too. So he'll be staying with me until mid-April.

But here's the thing, these colleges don't know what to do. These cancellations are being handed down without notifying the professors. So they don't know how they're gonna keep teaching their students. There's no plan for this, and they don't even know if this will be over in April. There's talk in my nephew's school, and in other schools, that they'll just call this semester a wash. No one has any idea how bad this'll get.

Contrary to popular belief, Trump is right. Coronavirus is likely to slow down considerably when it gets warm. But all that means it it'll pick up strong in the Southern Hemisphere. And then when it gets cold in the Northern Hemisphere again, Corona will come back with revengeance. So even if schools do wrap up the semester and say "Come back in the fall," that might be when Corona is at her strongest.

Nobody knows SHIT. We have NO PLAN!

I read some posts that they are not having classes

Apparently Spanish flu had the same cycle you described. Calm in the summer and a reemergence in the Fall after which it declined. The abrupt shift to online classes seems to be a huge mess with most colleges not prepared for it. This could potentially make for some very easy classes though. I’m lucky I graduated last year so I don’t have to deal with this.

Not a scholarcel

Shit i still have to work tomorrow.

Corona-Chan is going to DEVASTATE America!!!

Doomsday 2020

Those kids shouldn't be too happy they will get to stay indoors for months.

The whole planet will become unwilling Hikkikomoris...fucking amazing.