Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Schmuck on wheels

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
@FastBananaCEO u droppin the vid tmmrw or nah???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@FastBananaCEO u droppin the vid tmmrw or nah???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I was originally gonna make a vid on my story of being bullied n stuff but instead im gonna make a response to that vid of that guy getting bullied and post my bullying story on Monday.

DONT FORGET TO SMASH RHAT LIKE BYTTON!!!!!!

I was originally gonna make a vid on my story of being bullied n stuff but instead im gonna make a response to that vid of that guy getting bullied and post my bullying story on Monday.

Aigh i would comment but itd doxx me tbh jfl

bruh burhbruh bruh buruh bruh bruh bruh

You already replied to my thread once. You are my pawn. Never forget that. The forum is under my control.
@SergeantIncel ban him immediately please.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: This belongs in off topic

ooooooo get snitched onnooooooooooo he reported uuuuuuuuu :O
You fool. You dare disrespect me? Expect 73 cubic tonnes of Grade IV mulch to be delivered to your door tomorrow.

I work in the shadows.

Signed,

FORUM BOSS

Nobody cares Nigger

Nobody cares Nigger
I do not like your use of the N-word.

It is against the ethos of the secret society.

We are against racism. Forum operatives will be taking action shortly.

Actually I post on Monday not today cuz I voice recorded for video and it sounded shit and script was to shallow and loose so I need to do it again