Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Schizowalk Privilege

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
This is something that i think about regularly...
Schizowalking is a prime incel activity. Nature heals both the body and mind and when we are feeling at our lowest the best thing to do is to go out and walk in its forests and mountains. In other words, it's one of the best and healthier copes there is.
Nevertheless, some of us have been deprived of this for some reason (living in a huge urban area, living in a shitty country with desert-tier nature, not having driving's license or the gas being unbelievebly expensive in your country, etc) and as such i deeply envy those who live in isolated areas in nature. Some of them don't know the magnificent privilege they have.

Not bad suroundings here, side of city, forest, bushes, river. But so sad when being alone is only possibility

I like taking walks to a forest near me every once in a while. I’m not a hippy or anything but I do feel a connection with nature.

Sitting alone in a forest is very humbling tbh.

That's also why you'll never see a Chad or a prime foid walking alone.

I mean, don't get me wrong, i have beautiful nature nearby but i'm somewhat dependent on car to reach it

Walks in nature with headphones on are great indeed

Walks are pretty great. When I stayed in New York for two weeks, I loved walking in time's square and seeing all the lights at night.