Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Schizophrenia is probably the default.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
It's a genetic trait so it probably came from the monkeys when we evolved and it means you are more in tune with the animalistic side of nature. Perceiving non existent threats is something you see animals do quite frequently, you also can see that there aren't really any expressive animals with both emotions and feelings.

Probably the default of human life before any real cognitive evolution happened. I respect the schizophrenics as an echo of the past, we should appreciate them more

I genuinely appreciate you schizo brocels

can schizophrenics who see hallucinations have sex and feel imaginary female?

Sounds like cope, but I hope you get better

Sounds like cope, but I hope you get better
I don't really see how it could be cope. I'm just saying I appreciate schizophrenics and due to human evolution history they are probably a pre-evolved conscious from ages long ago.

I don't really see how it could be cope. I'm just saying I appreciate schizophrenics and due to human evolution history they are probably a pre-evolved conscious from ages long ago.
Legit.

Good theory, but I don't believe we evolved from apes.

Nigga doesn't believe in scientific evidence smdh
Science isn't Science.
Science is the understanding of God's creation. Science can become a hearsey which is the theorizing and correlation between something that isn't written.

Science isn't Science.
Science is the understanding of God's creation. Science can become a hearsey which is the theorizing and correlation between something that isn't written.
Go believe your magical book bud, I'm sure you will get rewarded by the magic sky daddy

can schizophrenics who see hallucinations have sex and feel imaginary female?
Doesn't work that way (for me at least). I see shadowy figures at the corners of my sight and visual distortions

Doesn't work that way (for me at least). I see shadowy figures at the corners of my sight and visual distortions
That's not schizophrenia idiot I've been seeing orbs of light and shadow animals for years in periphery it's just from normal brain glitches from sleep and stress and other stuff. And mostly from being tired and not fully sleeped and eated.

Dont tell me a doctor diagnosed you just off that because I should be getting full disability pay then with the amount of shit i have in my vision regularly

That's not schizophrenia idiot I've been seeing orbs of light and shadow animals for years in periphery it's just from normal brain glitches from sleep and stress and other stuff. And mostly from being tired and not fully sleeped and eated.

Dont tell me a doctor diagnosed you just off that because I should be getting full disability pay then with the amount of shit i have in my vision regularly
No my doctor didn't diagnose me just off that. But those are the most common visual hallucinations schizophrenics have

No my doctor didn't diagnose me just off that. But those are the most common visual hallucinations schizophrenics have
What actually made them diagnosis because everyone sees lights in the sides of eyes

What actually made them diagnosis because everyone sees lights in the sides of eyes
Not true. Seeing stuff in the corners of your eyes isn't normal and visual distortions as well aren't normal. The diagnosis probably comes from my paranoia + hallucinations + cognitive decline

Not true. Seeing stuff in the corners of your eyes isn't normal and visual distortions as well aren't normal. The diagnosis probably comes from my paranoia + hallucinations + cognitive decline
Do you really even have a diagnosis because I never got one and I'm pretty schiso

3 weeks but your name has been around for months

Uve been called schizo for months so how did you get diagnosed just 3 weeks ago
My symptoms started months ago and I knew I had something along the lines of schizophrenia that's why I called myself this way. Btw I was actually diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and not schizophrenia

Schizochads reproduced to spread their genes while their descendants are stuck inside mental asylums

It's a genetic trait so it probably came from the monkeys when we evolved and it means you are more in tune with the animalistic side of nature. Perceiving non existent threats is something you see animals do quite frequently, you also can see that there aren't really any expressive animals with both emotions and feelings.

Probably the default of human life before any real cognitive evolution happened. I respect the schizophrenics as an echo of the past, we should appreciate them more

I genuinely appreciate you schizo brocels
I AM A GOD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back