Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Schizomaxx'd New Vegas fantasy

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★
I have a feeling the world Is going to take a turn into a Fallout New Vegas style form of governance.

I played as the NCR growing up because I was compassionate n sheitt

Nowadays I realize how insanely based Caesars Legion was. And I can't wait for the day to such a governance comes out of this Weimar 2.0 America.

I am utterly convinced the unholy Trinity of this world that is trying to destroy us all is Boomers (ancient Boomers too), White Women, and The Jews

I don't have anything to look forward to anymore in this world other than the slow painful death awaiting all that is the unholy Trinity of BWWJ, and the demonic automations that have come from corruption and degeneracy. (Feminists, Groids, Gheys, Shabbos Goy Police Forces)

Boyos if I could be another George Lincoln Rockwell in this world, I will.

Everything has been taken from us, the other show is going to drop soon (hopefully at least)

Nowadays I realize how insanely based Caesars Legion was. And I can't wait for the day to such a governance comes out of this Weimar 2.0 America.
It was doomed to fail though once Caesar dies though