Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Schizomax

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I remember hearing that if you take medication for something you don't have, you can slowly develop the illness. Could it then be possible to take schizophrenia medication and ascend with your imaginary gf? Would it be worth the risk of insanity?

never heard of this tbh but if it's true then i would like to have cancer so i can die easily, i don't want to risk commiting suicide and ending up my whole life as a paralysed parasite.

i still call it cope tbh:feelsjuice:

It’s true, I take shitzo meds to help me sleep and now I’m dependent on it.

Been taking it for 6 years and can’t imagine a life where I can go to bed and fall asleep without meds.

It’s true, I take shitzo meds to help me sleep and now I’m dependent on it.

Been taking it for 6 years and can’t imagine a life where I can go to bed and fall asleep without meds.
If you stop taking them do you see people that aren't there?

If you stop taking them do you see people that aren't there?

No but if I’m tired and don’t take it, and take Adderall to stay up I get anxious.

I’d feel like people around me are talking bad about me behind my back.

I become super active, help out everyone and be extra nice to people to prevent them from talking bad about me.

I feel like people in the duplex can hear me next door I talk a little bit louder than normal.

My social skills instantly suck and feel like a robot. I become hyper focused with whatever I’m thinking about and get angry at it all while forgetting the task I’m doing

I remember hearing that if you take medication for something you don't have, you can slowly develop the illness. Could it then be possible to take schizophrenia medication and ascend with your imaginary gf? Would it be worth the risk of insanity?
society has pushed men to the point that they would rather be literally insane than deal with present reality :feelsbadman:

No but if I’m tired and don’t take it, and take Adderall to stay up I get anxious.

I’d feel like people around me are talking bad about me behind my back.

I become super active, help out everyone and be extra nice to people to prevent them from talking bad about me.

I feel like people in the duplex can hear me next door I talk a little bit louder than normal.

My social skills instantly suck and feel like a robot. I become hyper focused with whatever I’m thinking about and get angry at it all while forgetting the task I’m doing
Really? This is schizophrenia? I think about this stuff all day