Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Schizo ricecel about to rope

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1edyprh/weekly_freeforall_discussion_thread_july_28_2024/lfb179s/

I got my account on sanctionedsuicide banned, I need to create a new account there and build up to 200 posts so I can access the hidden sub again and access the links to finding poison on the darkweb that I lost.

I'll probably keep the poison somewhere hidden in my room, just in case.

The next time I'm sent to the psych ward, and my parents see another huge medicial bill, I might really go homeless. And I'd rather kill myself.

I don't want to burden my parents further, or anyone else.

Considering how the FBI probably monitors me for being a potential threat, and me being banned from owning firearms due to being involuntarily committed to psych wards in the past.

If you're reading this make an account here instead of roping :feelsautistic:

Sanctionedsuicide is full of LARPers and is full of foids. Fuck sanctioned suicide

brutal I can sympathize. being a low value male+being mentally ill causes u to completely and utterly lose the ability to see a positive future of any sort.

"You sure you don't want to CHOose a better path young man?"

_42820121_cho8_ap416.jpg

"You sure you don't want to CHOose a better path young man?"

_42820121_cho8_ap416.jpg
Cho’s life like many others was a tragedy, he was the only one who went out with a boom the others all go out in silence unfortunately (in minecraft)

brutal I can sympathize. being a low value male+being mentally ill causes u to completely and utterly lose the ability to see a positive future of any sort.
I think I should’ve roped a long time ago tbh. I don’t look forward to any sort of future at this point