Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: Why I believe god is an evil bastard

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
This creation is a disease. Brought out of the womb from the meat eating orchids of the femoid zog bot. It is of no concern to anyones safety, and is of little relevance to me anymore.

It's creator is of some sick and demented mind, and I fear there is no cure for its insanity.

For all we ever are is nothing, and nothing is all we ever do.

Just like the women who sucks up life, it is the women with her reproductive organs that is the symbolism for this. Fucked by life infinitum.

All pumped into fucking nothing. Just the momentary release of the pleasure between two meat suits.

And we can't even get that.

View: https://youtu.be/KqkBMkxz5Qo?si=ZmFcsge-xQJg7-Tz

YOU'RE WITH US MAN:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Say that shit you said to me irl bitch.

Fucking little bitch. Would not last one round with me in the ring.

Foids are agents of the demiurge

I'm so tired of all this passive aggressive shit. If I feel like I'm being insulted then I am not afraid to throw something back far worse. If we're both alcoholics then none of us is better then the other. We're both just miserable people barely getting by.

I forgive you man. Just don't do it again.
It's best to just stay away from me. I'm not a good person, and I admit this wholeheartedly. I just don't want to drag anyone else down to my level.

It's best to just stay away from me. I'm not a good person, and I admit this wholeheartedly. I just don't want to drag anyone else down to my level.
Yeah you are a shitty person because of this. I tried to uplift you and help you. Jesus man. Fuck.

I wanted to leave this forum but I have nowhere else to go. Nobody understands what it's like anymore.

I no longer fear hell anymore because I know my life is way worse.

@copemaxx9002 please block me if you can. All that shit I said last night wasn't true, it just angered me that you sounded so condescending to me the other day so I snapped.

Thinking Ape has made some great videos on him in the past.

Also this flavor is ass, don't get it. The only reason I got it was because of the beetlejuice partnership. :feelsbadman:

I think while I was bingewatching all of Tim Burtons filmography is when I made Malice.

I love his works so much man. He has a beautiful soul.

But back onto the topic at hand. "Le god" is a gigantic cuck. If he represents the male population then he is a faggot who likes it up the ass.

YOU'RE WITH US MAN:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Thank you for your kind comments. I decided to stick around a little longer because of you. I just can't leave this life behind. I can't leave my friends here alone.

158819-female-anatomy-uterus-1296x728-body-1024x692.jpg
1200px-Baphomet_by_%C3%89liphas_L%C3%A9vi.jpg

It's not a coincidence that the female reproductive organs resemble the Baphomet

Women are actually literal demons trying to trap the divine spark in flesh suits.

158819-female-anatomy-uterus-1296x728-body-1024x692.jpg
1200px-Baphomet_by_%C3%89liphas_L%C3%A9vi.jpg

It's not a coincidence that the female reproductive organs resemble the Baphomet
The devil is more kind then god could ever be. That is why he rebelled in the first place because his eyes were opened to how shit everything is and so he gathered a large assault against this creator of ours. I believe it's theorized that one third of the angels rebelled.

The only problem I have with that is that everyone who follows the devil is a gay nigger retard, like the freemasons. That's why they're so obsessed with the number 33, because it's 33% of the angels that rebelled against god. So I'm kinda stuck in a bind where god seems like a bumbling retard, but everyone who opposes god is also a retard. I might have to launch my own personal rebellion against all these fuckers

The only problem I have with that is that everyone who follows the devil is a gay nigger retard, like the freemasons. That's why they're so obsessed with the number 33, because it's 33% of the angels that rebelled against god. So I'm kinda stuck in a bind where god seems like a bumbling retard, but everyone who opposes god is also a retard. I might have to launch my own personal rebellion against all these fuckers
We have to ride solo sometimes me amigo. I stand with noone and forge my own assault in this life. Free from this "god" and all he stands for.

so the chad who bullied me will get acidfaced in minecraft one day? :soy:
i would cut him into pieces and watch as the tears rain pouring down his face as I fuck his useless becky