Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: Maybe

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Maybe God is not testing us but rather himself. Maybe he created us in his image to decide who he is. We act as the vessel in which we are, but what is who we are if not a reflection of what made us?

God has to exist for existence to come into being, but as to whether we act for some greater meaning remains a mystery. And I am not willing to accept that we are here for nothing.

Everything must mean something.

Last edited:
HEAVEN PIGEON

@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@Grodd
@Sloth.Belgrade
@Ghostface

Thoughts?

if god is all knowing then why do this at all?
Everything must mean something.
No they don't, they just are. We just attribute meanings them. Something held sacred in one part of the world is nothing in another

God doesn't need to create incels to figure out our lives suck

Why do we even have egos in the first place if all we will ever do our whole lives is be a wageslave? :waitwhat:

Why create women if they will never be capable of loving anyone but themselves? :waitwhat:

We have to be in hell, there is no logical explanation for anything else.

Thoughts?
It's just bad luck. We were unlucky and were born ugly with inferior genetics. There is no greater meaning for our suffering. It just happened like this. We got the end short of the stick.

Nice theory, but I call cope. I think most things in this life are just random