Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: Life is brutal

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
We eat the dead meat from animals, and fuck useless holes who are beneath us. At any time we could die in the most brutal fashion possible, and every day our bodies are slowly deteriorating until we eventually rot away (unironically). It's over for each and every soul that's brought to this earth, and we were born in what is quite possibly one of the worst and most brutal lives to ever be imagined. There will be no rest, there will be no solace, we will work ourselves into the grave, and serve no greater purpose other than to wake up, eat, shit, work, repeat.

Now have a good day :feelsjuice:
fight club beer GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Guess I'm gonna drink again tonight :fuk:

Guess I'm gonna drink again tonight :fuk:
We could hang out if we were in the same continent but we are separated, you're in the West while I'm in the East.

We could hang out if we were in the same continent but we are separated, you're in the West while I'm in the East.
Nah, I'm not fun to be around. My pessimism will eventually drag you down with me.

give me a double stack of x and I will be able to cope with this abomination of a world

Based :feelsokman:

I live in burgerland, in the deserted land of Jew Mexico :feelsbadman:
Cuckapoop is not based, it's a gynocentric shithole with military conscription, I am currently serving my sentence.

New Mexico sounds like a cool place.

it's a gynocentric shithole
Sounds like here tbh. Not even in the dry desert can I find any peace from humanity. There's way too many people on this earth.

Sounds like here tbh. Not even in the dry desert can I find any peace from humanity. There's way too many people on this earth.
At least you have private property to chill out in. You know the backyards, garages and shit.