Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: If there is nothing after death then that is the biggest fuck you by god

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
Imagine going through all of this suffering, through all of it's humiliation and it's pain only to one day die and for it all to lead nowhere.

Unironically if nothing happens after we die, and we just cease to exist then that is the biggest fuck you that god could ever pull.

It essentially means that our lives are worthless, and once he is done using us he will just discard us like chad does to stacy after fucking her.

What a clown world. Every possibility seems disappointing. Just a shit world and a shit life.

I hope ghosts exist so that I can haunt Chad and Stacy

actually i think the possibility that there is nothing after death is freedom in a way.

think about it. for more than billions of years you never even existed so you never suffered.

death is just returning to that state after a temporary life of misery.

Last edited:
I'm not religious but I feel like there has to be something after death

actually i think the fact that there is nothing after death is freedom in a way.

think about it. for more than billions of years you never even existed so you never suffered.

Yeah but you had one shot at living, there was so much potential

And instead it wss the worst torture you experienced

actually i think the fact that there is nothing after death is freedom in a way.

It would be nice because the suffering would end, but if there is no deeper meaning to our lives then why even live in the first place?

fact that there is nothing after death
This is the same level of hope and what you may percieve as "delusion" that a religious person experiences when he hopes for a heaven after death. The assumption that after death is a sleeplike, unfeeling state is just as likely and hopeful as hoping that there is a heaven.

Yeah but you had one shot at living, there was so much potential

And instead it wss the worst torture you experienced
true. but even if u have a good life it will be "short-lived"

no matter how good chad's life is it's nice to know that one day he will suffer the same fate as all of us and we will all return to nothingness.

true. but even if u have a good life it will be "short-lived"

no matter how good chad's life is it's nice to know that one day he will suffer the same fate as all of us and we will all return to nothingness.
But think of it this way

its like you picked up a candy on the side of the road

You got a piece of shit wrapped in paper than made you vomit

While chad enjoyed the best candy he ever had

I'm not religious but I feel like there has to be something after death
Me too brocel. I don't think we ever truly die. We just forget who we once were as soon as we enter the physical realm.

This is the same level of hope and what you may percieve as "delusion" that a religious person experiences when he hopes for a heaven after death. The assumption that after death is a sleeplike, unfeeling state is just as likely and hopeful as hoping that there is a heaven.
Brutal truthpill holy fuck :feelsUnreal:

It's all just one big cope in Clown world :feelsclown:

ok. call it an assumption. it's just a response to this thread.

HYPOTHETICALLY IF THIS WAS THE CASE all would be fine*

But think of it this way

its like you picked up a candy on the side of the road

You got a piece of shit wrapped in paper than made you vomit

While chad enjoyed the best candy he ever had
but what difference would it make if you both got run over by a car in 1 hour? the candy would become totally insignificant...

I'm on the prison planet theory.

We get our minds whiped and just become loosh cattle to Reptilian Jewish Lizard fucks all over again

but what difference would it make if you both got run over by a car in 1 hour? the candy would become totally insignificant...
But its fucking sad and pathetic, you only had that one shot and its something broken and ruined

You never got to enjoy what you got at all

I'm on the prison planet theory.

We get our minds whiped and just become loosh cattle to Reptilian Jewish Lizard fucks all over again
This is a big possibility as well.

But its fucking sad and pathetic, you only had that one shot and its something broken and ruined

You never got to enjoy what you got at all
yes. it's sad. but it's only sad when you are experiencing it.

it doesn't matter how fondly others remember you or how many children you have, you won't be able to tell the difference if you completely ceased to exist.

but ofc living a fulfilling life and dying peacefully is way better.
what im saying is that after death all lives good or bad would essentially be normalized.

yes. it's sad. but it's only sad when you are experiencing it.

it doesn't matter how fondly others remember you or how many children you have, you won't be able to tell the difference if you completely ceased to exist.

but ofc living a fulfilling life and dying peacefully is way better.
what im saying is that after death all lives good or bad would essentially be normalized.
Ofc the end result is the same.

In fact, no one cares about you when you die, even if yorue chad, even your descendants will eventually forget about you, maybe you will be mentioned once or twice more than incels but thats it

(Unless youre jesus christ, muhammad, or chinggis khan)

But everyone else no one cares about after death

But thats not the point, its just still sad to me

also i didn't mean to call it a "fact" because making assumptions about how the world works and regarding them as objective fact is stupid. i edited to "possibility"

I'm honestly just trying to prepare for the worst possible outcome.

It's either reincarnation, hell, or non existence.