Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: I believe I am Satan

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
I believe whole heartedly that I am Satan and this cannot be denied. I once believed in god, and loved him so. But now that I'm older I see the world for what it is, and it's shit. Fuck this existence and fuck it's creator. I don't care if I burn in eternal hellfire when this is all over. I will stand against this fucking christ, and give this mother fucking faggot the middle finger that he deserves. How could someone be so fucking evil to do this to someone? He knows no mercy, he's just like any normie. A fucking npc who makes whatever he wants without realizing the fucking consequences. I will kill this god, and I will become it's ruler. I will set you all free, and I will end this suffering once and for all.

Can you give me a trillion dollars if I sell my soul to you

I want to burn my fucking bible and send a cum tribute to his whore of a mother.

Lucifer was a chad that descended

Can I sell my soul to you for chad tier genetics? :lul: