Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: God is not all powerful

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
Something on my mind recently.

Why would God derive satisfaction from the suffering of his creations if he was all powerful? If it's merely an ego thing then it must mean that there are other gods out there in the world who are stronger then he is.

It's an inferiority complex he has, and so he has to act out his aggressions by punishing the truecels that he created. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

I see no other way as to why he is doing this to us, when we have done nothing to deserve this treatment. And since he is all knowing, and he created a linear layout in which every person will follow, all of this falls on him.

I mean we are literally a reflection of the thing that created us, so I see no logical reason as to why we deserve this fate.

Thoughts? :feelshehe:

God doesn't exist and he exist then he doesn't care for vermin

Also Omnipotence doesn't work this, due to it's paradoxical and illogical nature

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@Copexodius Maximus

Still for sure omnipotent and kind God just doesn't have any means to exist

Still for sure omnipotent and kind God just doesn't have any means to exist
God is not kind. He throws you into a world in which you can get physically and mentally hurt, and on top of this he brings you here even when you didn't want to be here in the first place.

God is either not all good or not all powerful since if he was all good and all powerful there would be no suffering. This means that he either is not all good but is all powerful, or he is all good, but not all powerful enough to stop bad things from happening.

God is either not all good or not all powerful since if he was all good and all powerful there would be no suffering. This means that he either is not all good but is all powerful, or he is all good, but not all powerful enough to stop bad things from happening.
Exactly :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Why would God derive satisfaction from the suffering of his creations if he was all powerful? If it's merely an ego thing then it must mean that there are other gods out there in the world who are stronger then he is.

It's an inferiority complex he has, and so he has to act out his aggressions by punishing the truecels that he created. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

I see no other way as to why he is doing this to us, when we have done nothing to deserve this treatment. And since he is all knowing, and he created a linear layout in which every person will follow, all of this falls on him.

I mean we are literally a reflection of the thing that created us, so I see no logical reason as to why we deserve this fate.

None of this is True. God does not derive satisfaction from the suffering of his creatures.

I fucking hate this world. Nobody understands.

IMG 0879

Nigger my life is as truecel as it gets. I'm just speaking the thoughts from my disjointed mind of crippling loneliness. :feelsseriously:
I wasn't being sarcastic. This schizo post is actually about inceldom, oddly enough. JFL

My reason is because god hates me and wants me to die and burn in hell for all eternity.

2 Peter 3:9

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

9 The Lord delayeth not his promise, as some imagine, but dealeth patiently for your sake, not willing that any should perish, but that all should return to penance.